Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) (1215 Views)

Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Kericoo(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Chai...!..End Time Love! Man Gets Married to His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (Photos)

A man has shocked the world with a bizarre addiction to his smartphone which has led him to getting married to the device.
The man identified as Aaron Chervenak who is an artist, took the idea of weird marriage to a whole new level when he decided to marry his smartphone.
According to Oddity Central, the man drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada to finally take the love for his smartphone to the next level by marrying it at a small wedding chapel. And he even put a ring on it.
Speaking about the event, Chervenak said: “We look to it for solace, to calm us down, to put us to sleep, to ease our mind, and to me that’s also what a relationship is about.”

"So in a sense, my smartphone has been my longest relationship. That’s why I decided to see what it was like to actually marry a phone.”

Read more and more Photos @ http://www.phynogist.com/2016/06/end-time-love-man-gets-married-to-his.html

Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Kericoo(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
This one Strong...MOD-To the Front Page Please................
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by bentlywills(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Make God come spoil dz world let's start afresh
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Kericoo(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2016
grin
bentlywills:
Make God come spoil dz world let's start afresh
grin
U don Ready ?......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by ever811(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
i proposed to my infinix...can u marry me? there was no answer.so I consider this act looobish.

1 Like

Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Kericoo(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
ever811:
i proposed to my infinix...can u marry me? there was no answer.so I consider this act looobish.
cheesy tongue
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
i know it will be a White person committing such lugubrious Act anyway. crazy People.
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by MoneypassGod(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2016
And some pple still supported him. White peeps always think with there ass
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by bentlywills(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Kericoo:
grin grin
U don Ready ?......... grin grin

grin grin
Me ready oo but I no wan b 9ja born in d next life
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Talph: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2016
I have 3 phones, I think I am in a polygamous marriage.

1 Like

Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2016
people dey craze ooo
so na sim card go b chief bridesmaid?
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Kericoo(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Talph:
I have 3 phones, I think I am in a polygamous marriage.

Take them to Church na.. but don't invite me o o grin grin grin
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by Tascocent(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Still can't believe it..... Awon werey po layie yi Sha. #Iranu
Re: End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) by charijee(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan grin

This is planet earth for you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

*Wedding Bells? Wedding Cakes!* / Christmas Is Here Again! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.