Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is It Advisable To Travel To USA In 100L - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Travel To USA In 100L (566 Views)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Travel To USA In 100L by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Can someone travel to USA in 100L or wait and finish school here before traveling and what the total cost of traveling to USA??
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To USA In 100L by sobastical: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akin619:
Can someone travel to USA in 100L or wait and finish school here before traveling and what the total cost of traveling to USA??

100L? Try finish or you start all over again with commitment of funds
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To USA In 100L by Heyofrizzle(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Akin619:

Depending on what you are going to the states for.
If you are going on vacation its a good shoot because you will be given with authentic documents from your school and ID card.

But if you plan on schooling there ....well! I will advise you finish here o, but u can apply for the visa and once you are been given. Just go for vacation after that vacation tour own don better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Orphanage’s Children Involved In Auto Accident En Route Lagos / My Fellow Nigerians Let Be Patient Pls And Pls / I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.