Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pope Asks Roman Catholics To Apologise To Gays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Asks Roman Catholics To Apologise To Gays (368 Views)

Were The Early Christians Roman Catholics? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Asks Roman Catholics To Apologise To Gays by MrPackage: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016

Pope Francis has asked the Roman Catholic Church to apologise to gays for the way they are being treated, saying they deserve to be respected.
The pontiff said the Church had no right to judge homosexuals and should not be discriminated against.

The Pope, who spoke to reporters on his plane on his way from Armenia, also
http://www.hollups.com/2016/06/pope-asks-roman-catholics-to-apologise.html
Re: Pope Asks Roman Catholics To Apologise To Gays by funstufz: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Dunno what else to say if this is true but I believe he is not gay...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/16 / Mbaka: I Did Not Attack Buhari, I Only Reminded Him That People Are Suffering / DAILY REFLECTIONS. Theme: The Pollutters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.