Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Is Life In Cotonou? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life In Cotonou? (4200 Views)

Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / Life In Kuwait / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life In Cotonou? by youngsahito(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
I wish to know about things happening in Cotonou maybe it is a place where you can really base in.job opportunity, housing, language and how safe is the place for Nigerian? pls I need a reply from you guyz...
Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by Shinor(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2016
As you can see there are no replies - means nothing dey sele for Cotonou

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
@youngsahito,life in Cotonou is OK.If u wanna migrate here ,u got to have a plan of what u are coming to do because there is no job for most of their people let alone a foreigner.you have to know what u want. Why u are coming and as such be financially capable.Also,u have to understand a little Yoruba which u can use in communication as they understand a little,then as time goes on u got to learn French which is the official language.In terms of living standard,life here is cheap ,Accomodation is considerably affordable depending on your pocket.There is better light and water supply as oppose to what is obtainable at home naija.The place is peaceful and secured,no kidnapping,major stealing or robbery attack or assault of any kind unless u fall into their trouble .Business wise, there are a lot of things to do here to make money.If u have your pali ,u can make a descent living here and be happy.I think I have answered your question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by Dotmax53: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
heaven4me:
@youngsahito,life in Cotonou is OK.If u wanna migrate here ,u got to have a plan of what u are coming to do because there is no job for most of their people let alone a foreigner.you have to know what u want. Why u are coming and as such be financially capable.Also,u have to understand a little Yoruba which u can use in communication as they understand a little,then as time goes on u got to learn French which is the official language.In terms of living standard,life here is cheap ,Accomodation is considerably affordable depending on your pocket.There is better light and water supply as oppose to what is obtainable at home naija.The place is peaceful and secured,no kidnapping,major stealing or robbery attack or assault of any kind unless u fall into their trouble .Business wise, there are a lot of things to do here to make money.If u have your pali ,u can make a descent living here and be happy.I think I have answered your question.
Wow,Nice right up bro, i graduated from a private institution there in cotonou. And i must say life as not been easy here in Nigeria,No Jobs and nothing, i would like to relocate to Cotonou,at least to get my hands busy on something there.
Bro can you pls enlighten me on anything i could lay my hands upon there to earn a living.
Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by obalukan: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please can you tell us which business one can invest on?
Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
There are so many Biz one can venture into and make maximum profits, all depends on your capital and drive to make it..U can go into phone and accessories biz or computer and accessories or bar e.t.c.All these are lucrative there but u have to they and understand their language-French.
Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by youngsahito(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
heaven4me:
pls do you reside and what kind of business are you into there?
Re: How Is Life In Cotonou? by obalukan: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
heaven4me:
There are so many Biz one can venture into and make maximum profits, all depends on your capital and drive to make it..U can go into phone and accessories biz or computer and accessories or bar e.t.c.All these are lucrative there but u have to they and understand their language-French.
thanks for the information. How much capital do you think one can have for phone accessory business?

(1) (Reply)

Got A Job In Dubai, Should I Take It Or Leave It? / Hh / My December In Ghana, Four Things I Realized: A Nairalanders Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.