Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lagos State Government; It's Not All About Taxing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State Government; It's Not All About Taxing. (364 Views)

Plateau State Government Bans ‘keke Napep’ In Jos / Rivers State Pupil Protest Ineptitude Of The State Government (video) / Oyo State Government Appoints Caretaker Chairmen For LGs (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government; It's Not All About Taxing. by DesChyko: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Every year, one is sure to get all sorts of notices for the payment of this or that in the name of revenue generation in this State. There's no real problem with that, as one would rather avoid their row emanating whenever they come for 'dues collection'. However, what these payments are being made for seem so vague if you actually take a good look around the environment one stays in.
The crux of this complaint is the kind of environment I've been forced to make do with in Afromedia Estate located in Ojo L.G.A. of Lagos State. Towards the end of the Estate where I live, there has been need to create a gutter for drainage to control the flow of water, especially now that it's raining badly. All efforts made to collectively construct a gutter has been foiled by many neighbours who are protective of space around their fences, resulting in an usable road and gullies here and there.
Since the 'tax-collectors' are blind to see what they should be enforcing, I would like a channel where I can report this environmental mismanagement, so that it can be corrected under their supervision. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Witness Recounts How $40m Was Transferred To Jonathan’s Cousin’s Com / Federal Government Promises Economic Empowerment For Niger Delta. / Suspected Earth Tremor Causes Panic In Bayelsa, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.