Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

55year Old Man Rapes Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 55year Old Man Rapes Child (365 Views)

Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya / 45 Year Old Man Rapes 7 Year Old Girl In Bayelsa / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

55year Old Man Rapes Child by bstringz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
A 55-year-old man, (names withheld) is now in police net, for allegedly defiling a seven- year-old girl.
The incident occurred yesterday in Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area, Anambra State.
Daily Sun gathered that the girl had gone to ease herself when the man asked her to come.
The girl was said to have rebuffed the suspect’s approach on the ground that her mother had told her not to answer strangers.
Not satisfied, the suspect allegedly pounced on her, stripped and raped her.
It was gathered that as the girl was struggling to free herself from the grip of the randy bachelor, she sustained injuries .
Her Uncle, Mr Emeka Onuegbe, who spoke to Daily Sun said, “the girl was bleeding profusely when she returned and told the mother what happened.”
The Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, (DPO), Mr Hassan Musa, confirmed the incident and said that investigation has commenced on the matter.

It amazes me why a 55year old man Would stoop so low as to rape child. Do we blame the devil or do we blame the man for being unable to control his desires.
By the time more news come out on this matter you would hear the man say “it was the devil who pushed me” The devil was on his own and you are accusing him.

I move a motion that all child rapists should be castrated!
Read more: http://truenaijayarn.com/shameless55year-old-man-defiles-child/
Re: 55year Old Man Rapes Child by tomquest: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
bstringz:

I move a motion that all child rapists should be castrated!

Is castration a punishment? Rapists should get life imprisonment with hard labour, nothing less. In addition to castration.

But the legislooters who are expected to enact a very harsh punishment for rapists are themselves rapists, so where's the hope for the raped?

(1) (Reply)

Getting What You Want (2) / NL Moderators Wrongly Changed The Section Of My Post. / Happy Birthday Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.