Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! (2217 Views)

Is There Such Thing As A PERFECT FAMILY? / There Is No Such Thing As 'luck' / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by GurlFriend: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2016
A lady named Amanda Chisom has a very interesting point of view on the issue of 'husband/boyfriend' snatching. Read below

Ladies come closer

See eh. There is nothing like husband and boyfriend snatching. A full grown man cannot be snatched. He is not a handbag in Lagos ghetto.

Unlike your confused hormones, men are not confused. They always know what they want. The only time a man is confused is when he is greedy. Like say before marriage when he is dating Aisha, Amanda, Atinuke, Abiye, Abasiobong and Amaka. That is only when they are confused.

See eh. A man is dating you and maybe thinking of making it permanent and your friend goes to him and tell him you are a prostitute and he goes. Babes stop deceiving yourself. Even though your friend over formed familiarity but that was a man who was really not sure of you, he really needed that one tangible reason to walk away, your village air force just used your friend to give him that reason. If he turns attention to your friend. Brother has been eyeing your friend. He was not snatched , he went with the green light.

Your full grown husband that has been impregnating you and jumping up and down shouting I am your husband sees a babe like me and come and tell me nonsense that I like hearing and we start doing miniminiwanawana you will go to your pastor and say I snatched your husband?? Aunty abeg how, he wanted to go for me that is why he fell for whatever green light I gave him.

Stop institutionalizing bullshit. All men do not cheat. The ones who cheat are those who really want to taste whatever is being offered by another woman. I have told you people that jazz story is silly but let us not go there today.

Any man who wants you as much as you want him will never listen to stupid tales from people. Shey all the runs girls you know back in the days are mostly married. Shey it is coconut trees that married them abi are they not men. The men who married them know what they wanted and did not listen to story. Any man listening to story is a man who already is looking for an excuse to live.

I was sitting with my friend. He is on my list, someone sat down and gave us a run down of all the men the girl he wanted to marry had slept with. Said all the bullshit he knows. When he finished, my friend calmly told him

"Nwanna, nwata ka bu spec m"( my brother, the girl is still my spec) end of story."

They are married today and it has been five years he has never complained to me.

Another friend ( may his soul rest in peace) left his girlfriend that could die for him because of them said he said, this girl cried. I begged him then to marry the one he knows oh, he said no. The babe married someone else who heard all that story and did not care. My friend kept searching for a girl who will be like the one he left till he died suddenly.

Stop breaking your own hearts, any man who leaves was meant to leave. Any man who cheats wanted to cheat. It is not about you or that you were not hold him tightly like how I clutch my purse inside Balogun. He just wanted to do what he did.

Grown men cannot be snatched, he made a decision that suited him. Don't kill yourself about it.

Stella Damasus, Folake and Nuella Njuigbo I am not talking to you people oh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/ladies-come-closer-yall-seriously-need.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by thorpido(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm,she sounds like a side chick.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by SweetieConstie(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Uhm! undecided

So, why is she now ranting?
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Preach sista. ...

But I think most men just like variety ... You don't have to do anything wrong before they cheat ...

They always finds their way home after being snatched ...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by playtheblues(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
The chronicles of a runs babe aka side chick.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by TooNoisy(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow, see what the world has turned into. No more shame being a side chick or runs girl.

They now believe even if they sleep with 200 men and do 5 abortions, a willing man will still marry them. Where is decency and self control.

Young girl you don't have to sleep with every man that comes your way. It is a sin to date a married man and God's judgement will come upon you two. You have a right to say no. Don't blame the man only, you are also at fault. When you eventually get married (if at all), you don't want your husband chasing anything in a skirt.

And no need blaming men that run away after hearing your full story. I don't want my brother's or cousins to marry runs girls too. I will advice them to run away too.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Very insightful thread.

The day women would realize their erring men were not 'snatched', half of their problems are solved.

An randy neighbor confirmed same with the OP.....

When a lady was making excuses for cheating men (including himself) and piling blames on Jezebels, the man said he clearly knew what he was doing as he was not a baby.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sempumping:
Preach sista. ...

But I think most men just like variety ... You don't have to do anything wrong before they cheat ...

They always finds their way home after being snatched ...

Sometimes, men claim to know what they are doing, only to still fall dead in those traps.

A guy can't be too careful when it comes to a babe.

At times things go far as becoming spiritual, the main chick even suffer some tragedy because the other girl is spiritually attacking the her secretly. We are Africa, these things happen o.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
She‘s right but used the wrong logic
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
True. No one is snatched. They made the decision to do what they did.

If I have an affair, I'm to blame for wrecking my home. Not the guy I allowed to come in. And vice versa. We should stop making excuses and absolving ourselves of blame for our own offense.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Onegai(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
She's not lying about a lot. Every single girl I knew doing Aristo got married on time. Every one of them. Guys told me that was what would happen and I refused to believe it until I witnessed it. As long as the runs was done codedly, that chick was on track to dance to the altar on time.

And every cheating man knows what he is doing. I remember telling some male friends about a confused ex and they told me "he's not confused, he doesn't like you enough to make you his Number 1 choice". A home wrecker is someone who want after your man but he opened the door to let her into your marriage. Insult both of them but dish extra punishment to your cheating husband. And for all those "your husband will come back home", yes he may but in what shape? He will come back home but bring his pregnant mistress with him and you and your children will spend the rest of your life fighting her and her children whilst he decides to reward himself with yet another chick (just that this time, he will be smart enough not to make that one wife no.3). This is a real-life situation here.

This is the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Sometimes, men claim to know what they are doing, only to still fall dead in those traps.

A guy can't be too careful when it comes to a babe.

At times things go far as becoming spiritual, the main chick even suffer some tragedy because the other girl is spiritually attacking the her secretly. We are Africa, these things happen o.

Spiritual

All for a man
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Sempumping:

Spiritual

All for a man

Perhaps you don't stay in Nigeria, you mean to tell me you don't know whats happening.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Perhaps you don't stay in Nigeria, you mean to tell me you don't know whats happening.

I don't believe all those things joor
Re: There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Sempumping:

I don't believe all those things joor

OK, I comment my reserve !

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Unknowingly Said He Has A Hand In My Father's Death / Sincere Advice Needed / Pls Save My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.