Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (56867 Views)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by NEHLIVE: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Video: Ghanaian pastor lays hands on his male members eggplants as he prays for them to have bigger p!**s

Ghanaian pastor and head of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, during his recent healing service in his church, asked his male members who wanted bigger p**nis to file out. He then laid his hands on their genital region and offered special prayers.

In March this year, same pastor told his congregation he has the power to pray for anyone who wants bigger breast, buttocks or genitals.

“If you do not like the looks of any part of the body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer…if you want a big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help…if you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm…,” he is quoted as saying in one of his services. Watch the video of him praying for longer eggplants for his male members below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7IqdDHAcI
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/video-ghanaian-pastor-lays-hands-on-his.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by NEHLIVE: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
bEHOLD THE END TIMES................

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Smellymouth: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Iffa hear say one Man of God god squeeze my Blockos ,

He go tell me whether na him get the Blockos or na me get am undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by DanceVille: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm very sure he's snatching away their sperm to increase his own sperm count.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Adaowerri111: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
End time gay pastor

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by ceeplus(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who am i to judge grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by edlion57(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pictures of the transformation or idontblv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Tolexander: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Video: Ghanaian pastor lays hands on his male members eggplants as he prays for them to have bigger p!**s
So enlarging pen¡s, increasing the yansh and bobby by touching them is the pastor's prophetic calling?

Or he is trying to satisfy his sexual thirst by touching them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by timilehing(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Iranu
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Peacetemi: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by buoye1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by akinola107(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonder shall never end.... this end time pastors angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by palsenator(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Misplaced of priorities. Souls are being lost daily and all that matters is for them to have bigger dick to cause more havoc to our women... wahala wa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by bokohaman: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga pastor, you laying hands on female genitals is tantamount to spiritual romance and besides, I thought Ghanaian men are well endowed. WTF do they need diick enlargement for? wonders shall never end
Wetin we no go hear...end time pastor.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by MKSON(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Well no need to purchase PeNis enlargement grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by moneybag100: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Pedagogue: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
My first thought:

From what I watched, a so-called Pastor is seen touching the 'privates' of some group of men.Nothing in the video confirms that he was praying for an increase in their 'sizes'. I have to point this out because we are in an age where bloggers can manipulate anything for traffic!

Who knows whether the altar call was to pray against impotence? However, even if it is for that, it is unbiblical and wrong for him to touch their 'members'.

Second thought:

If true that it was for penis enlargement, then it buttresses the well-held fact that many men are not comfortable with their sizes. Just look at the number of men! Almost all the men in the church ...
Third thought:

The world is really coming to an end. Praying to God for penis enlargement is ridiculous, but a pastor making an altar call for it is WORSE. I can't imagine what will happen if this strange pastor wants to 'cure' breast or vaginal cancer!!!

Well, I'm a Christian, and I understand that we are in the last days ...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Philomath1212: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
good...
make him pray for the wife too... for her to be well accommodating for the enlarged thing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by pring: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
The lord is Good.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by dauntless15(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol what have i not seen, does he have joystick enlargement supplement in his hands? Or God has started caring about the size of joystick, some people just insulting God in the name of doing his work, do this in Nigeria and the person you're praying for will be the first to slap you and the onlookers will pounce on you. END TIME PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by buzzybrain88(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
women with unsatisfied joystick,see una destination.hurry now to avoid delay.d earlier d bigger
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by shakur4luv(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
grab my luggage head straight to Ghana my dick must not remain dsame ijn Amen.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by datola: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gay alert!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by ColtPython(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some peeps here secretly wishing they attended the service grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by KenModi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
These people no dey think ooo.

What if the pastor they collect their "man-power" take renew e juju?

If I dey dat church, once I see the pastor begin dey do that kind tin, I go jus stand up jejely waka comot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by sojayy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chaiiiiii !
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
This world is not my home..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Oche211(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Touches their dic*ks? Gay alert
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by timidapsin(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided I can't see any Joy or Stick here..
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) by Rasque1759(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
wonders they say shall never end..orishirishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Mary's Command For Catholics / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.