Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic (25310 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by activistjohnny(m): 1:58am On May 08, 2018
A new video has emerged showing a 12-year-old girl from Ghana seeking deliverance from 'Lesbianism' at the church of controversial Ghanaian clergy, Bishop Daniel Obinim.

In the video, the little girl claimed that she has been practicing lesbianism for three years while speaking to the founder, Obinim.

According to her, “Three years ago, I slept with one of my seniors in school and since that day, I feel the urge to sleep with girls”

Narrating her first ever ordeal, she told Bishop Daniel Obinim,  “My friend came to our house when nobody was around and asked to sleep with her or she will kill me. She took me to a room and forced me to sleep with her holding a knife and a broken mirror.”

“I have been luring some of my mates to practice such acts in the urinal. I have never slept with a guy before”

Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHs2VDyeouQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by activistjohnny(m): 3:39am On May 08, 2018
starting lesbianism at that age, really we are in the end time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Sirpaul(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2018
The inspiration you seek is already within you. Be silent and listen

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Crixina(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2018
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by KendrickAyomide: 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by firstolalekan(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
I keep saying it, HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS! NO HUMAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN CLAIM TO BE A GAY OR LESBIAN BY DEFAULT.

I HATE GAYS angry
SICK BASTARDS angry angry angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by firstolalekan(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
grin wink
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by thesicilian: 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
Lesbianism is a lifestyle, not a spirit that one needs deliverance from.

7 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by awa(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
Dear Lord help us more in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by naijapage(f): 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by LumexALevel: 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
my daughters go and sin no more...

ma people abeg help ma ministry by check in ma signature
commission dey for link in mi up share.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by anonymuz(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Deliverance ke....it cant work.that spirit no dey commot for body easily. It's a mindset. Religious poo

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by zonax(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
12?
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by roqrules04(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Someone is asking how much they paid the girl

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by RZArecta2(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Fact is she was ráped, she needs counselling and her so called senior friend needs to be arrested

8 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by talk2saintify(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
shocked

12years?
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by OnlyAmethyst(f): 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
This is why I am against boarding schools, In my time at school I knew much younger girls who were into the act, and they werent shy about it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Sagay212: 1:00pm On May 08, 2018
they should also ask her about the idio.t that initiated her into lesbianism.

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by OnlyAmethyst(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
RZArecta2:
Fact is she was ráped, she needs counselling and her so called senior friend needs to be arrested

I don't think she was raped, maybe coarsed into the act yes but raped no
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by chuks34(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
twelve years old lesbian. it is really finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
Lesbianism is one thing.

But, people, which kain winch go make man dey push in kpoki for inside poopoo hole?

Neither is natural.

Gays and LGBT proponents know that the human race will be wiped out if we all became gay and engaged only in gay intercourse, yet they stupidly hang on to their horrible practice.

They won't admit that the girl was induced by her senior in school. Poor girl.

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by adeyemi91(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
Things dah happen in our schools dis days ehn. May God help us.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by userplainly(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
deh full winner's Church warri!..... the beat wen sis beat my niece nobi here! smallie n one other VERY cute smallie dey kiss!.... they were both 13, confessed that man of them are doing it!
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by nkemdi89(f): 1:04pm On May 08, 2018
I was younger than her when an Igbo girl chinelo wanted to introduced me into it, with her friend amaka, luckily I was matured at that age to understand that, besides I have twins that was always with me. As little as she was then, she tried intimidating us, unfortunately for her you can't defeat twin power.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Ellabae(f): 1:04pm On May 08, 2018
I almost became a victim of such in a boarding school. She needs a therapist.

7 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by ProfEinstein: 1:04pm On May 08, 2018
See madness, you can't be delivered from lesbianism for that's who you are . let's learn to embrace who we are

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by thaprofit88: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:

I don't think she was raped, maybe coarsed into the act yes but raped no

Please what is rape?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by columbus007(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
undecidedplease did she come with any tape of them doing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.