Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money (1112 Views)

Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Oyindebrah(f): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello guys this guy pictured below is owing me a sum of 5000N and I borrowed him since last year,it was my exam fee but I lent him because he needed it and I didn't need it because exam deadline wasn't that close to eh m he needed it and when he would refund it.

He refused to give me my money since last year,please what can I do? Whenever I call him and he hears my voice,he hangs up,he blocked me on palmchat,,Instagram and everywhere I know him from

He wouldn't pick my calls,and he won't return my money please advice.I don't know his house,I don't know his family,he's a friend that needed my help for transport fare,I met him through olx because I sold out my iPhone to him,so since then we became friends. And he asked me to borrow him 5000N for transport back to his mom's house that he will pay back,and he hasn't since last year.Please if you know him tell him to pay back because I'm thinking of going spiritual on him,please advice needed before I do something bad to him

Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sweet heart, forget the money, that one don go, you more than 5k
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Oyindebrah(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Sweet heart, forget the money, that one don go, you more than 5k
I can forget the money but I won't,he doesn't worth it nah,how will I call him and he wont pick up,he blocked me everywhere... I can't forget the money
It was NY hard earned money..I'll go anywhere to make him die
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Seeeeeeee: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I can forget the money but I won't,he doesn't worth it nah,how will I call him and he wont pick up,he blocked me everywhere... I can't forget the money
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oyindebrah:
don't be that desperate over that amount of money, just see am as a gold digging son of a bit*h
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Reveal more to us
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by ebujany(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oyindebrah:

Emancipate your heart from bitterness. you will go any were to make him die? you get mind o, this means you can kill or you've been killing? May God have mercy on you. As for the young man owning you, may God forgive him cus he knows not what his doing
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stop embarrassing this man, by posting his picture here against NL Rule?.
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I ..I'll go anywhere to make him die
NPF...,who ever is in charge should monitor that boys pix. His life is endanger!

Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Taiyescott(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uhhmn.. Wonda Sha Neva End!
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by worry359(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
You could pay some area boys to deal with him.
Much better if you can contact some female cultists they will make him a very sorry little boy.
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Skain(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
I feel u sis but that's really a bad debt.
It doesn't worth it to go spiritual over 5k
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Oyindebrah:

LOLz. grin grin grin

Next time when you loan someone money, have them sign a contract that you did give them the money and that they will return it to you on [a] certain date/s. Without this, you can't pursue them legally, so there's really nothing you can do at this point. Lesson learned, I hope. I know how you feel though, because I have been in a similar situation, although in my case, I have proof via a written document that she signed but I just decided to let it go.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Oyindebrah(f): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yieldings:

LOLz. grin grin grin

Next time when you loan someone money, have them sign a contract that you did give them the money and that they will return it to you on [a] certain date/s. Without this, you can't pursue them legally, so there's really nothing you can do at this point. Lesson learned, I hope. I know how you feel though, because I have been in a similar situation, although in my case, I have proof via a written document that she signed but I just decided to let it go.

Your own is better,you know the person,this one is an online friend,I just know him on Instagram, Facebook,whatsapp..dassol

I don learn
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by Oyindebrah(f): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
worry359:
You could pay some area boys to deal with him.
Much better if you can contact some female cultists they will make him a very sorry little boy.
I don't even know him personally,its help that I helped the guy
Re: Advice Needed: I'm Being Owed And He Refused To Return My Money by rifasenate11(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
You will soon get over it . I think if he has the money he will pay you. But I don't like it that people will owe someone and try to avoid them. It very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Stolen Car In Gwarinpa Abuja / Photo:Robbers Killed After Attacking Police Inspector As He Leaves Bank In Lagos / Cheating Wife Silenced, Husband Produces Phone Conversation With Lover In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.