Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tithe Or Render Help?? Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Or Render Help?? Advice (296 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe Or Render Help?? Advice by engrrichie92(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
im kinda in a fix
Im in between surrendering my tithe on Sunday
or render assistance to people and pay the balance as tithe...
one needs to balance up school fees and the other. has not been paid for months and need cash to survive
would God understand if i do the latter?
the remaining cash apart from the tithe is for my feeding and transport for the month
should i leave them in the situation and go ahead to pay tithe or help them and pay the leftover as tithe
what does the Bible say abput this?
PS:this is the first time i paying tithe after so much conviction
Re: Tithe Or Render Help?? Advice by annunaki2(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's not necessary for you to pay tithe as a christian but jesus repeatedly taught us to help those in need. If you are truly a christian, you will follow the teachings of christ.

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Move Beyond Elementary Things As Christians? / Billy Graham Answers People Who Ask If God Is Responsible For Evil In This World / Unite Against Divisive Elements, Cardinal Onaiyekan Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.