Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Help On Communication - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help On Communication (891 Views)

Welcome To Smile Communication (frown) / How To Improve Your Communication Skills / ‘Giving Is the Best Communication’- Must Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Communication by NOLA(f): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2006
Sup people? i have a very big problem continuing a conversation with ma bf of 3mth. when on the phone, i ask for how d day went and i just get stuck with notin to say again. Does any1 has dsame prob and wanna share how it was solved? or any1 with a good advice on how to adjust?
thanks
Re: Help On Communication by ZuluNation(m): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2006
My girl and I used to have the same problem, but we got a project to work on so we always had something to talk about. Hey you folks could find a hubby both of you can enjoy, could be anything like fishing, biking, hiking, pet keeping, skiing anything to get the conversation flowing.

(1) (Reply)

Any Change Of Time For The Gta-ba Test? / My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby / How Many Usernames Do You Have On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.