Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday (940 Views)

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside / This Twins Sister Break The Internet By Showing Off B00bs In C0mpletely N@k3d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday by beeadebola: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor looked Chic in jeans and top as she met with her 10 years old fan. The beautiful and caring actress suprised her 10 year old fan by showing up at her birthday party

The excited actress took to her official IG page today to write about her experience with the 10-year-old girl in the above photo. See what she wrote below:
Ok. This is how my day went. I was told a couple of days ago by @chicorockx that I had a 10year old for a fan…..and that it would mean so much to her if I showed up for her birthday. I was flattered that she would want to share her bday with me, so I didn’t hesitate to say yes. When I showed up at her school she was surprised and over joyed. I don’t know who was more excited….( think it was me

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/linda-ejiofor-surprises-10-years-old-fan-by-showing-up-at-birthday-party/

Re: Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday by Mjshexy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Eyaah I love this, putting a smile on someone's face is all they may require to live life at that point in time smiley
Re: Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday by kingsman66(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
nice of you Linda ejiofor
Re: Nigerian Celeb Suprises Fan By Showing Up For Her Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
So lovely!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Mavin’s Star Dija Welcomes Baby Boy. / “Hotel Majestic” Star, Oge Okoye Looks Amazing In Vacation Photos / Photos: Don Jazzy Hosts 8 Lucky Fans At The Mavins Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.