Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (69057 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by emefav: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Following reports and viral photos which showed Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh showing up at son's school Father's day celebration dressed like a man, her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has reacted to this with a cryptic message.

Dropping a message on the IG photo he shared which reads, 'Don't play the victim to circumstances you created', Olakunle Churchill wrote;

"It’s cruel and it’s unfair.

You are lying to yourself because you seek comfort. Well comfort is overrated. You are lying to yourself because you are scared of the unknown. But you must stop. To continue lying will eat away at your soul, causing you untold amounts of future pain.

A lie is something that you make yourself believe in order to make life a little easier. A lie is a paradigm under which you operate to avoid pain. A lie will destroy you, inside and out. A lie is something you want to believe because to consider the opposite would hurt your ego.

Sometimes the difference between a lie and the truth can be subtle. Sometimes your brain will try to “logically” trick you into believing a lie. I cannot give you a definitive guide on how to differentiate between the two; I am not you and I do not understand your specific circumstances, motivations, and desires. I can, however, give you some tips to guide you to make decisions that will serve you well.
DM me for guidelines"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dont-play-victim-circumstances-created-churchill-reacts-tonto-dikeh-showing-sons-school-dressed-man.html

Lalasticlala

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Skyfornia(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
This one weak me! She should be arrested for impersonation. Lols

FTC again and again and again! Where is my award Mr Seun?
Anyway, I dedicate this to all the motherless children around the world. God will continue to provide for you.

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Jostico: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
representing the brilliant husband. please dm him for guidelines antie homo

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Caustics: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
bad move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Rtopzy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Immature display

9 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by LalasticSeun(f): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Her display is simply madness undecided

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Papiikush: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Maybe the poor fella has been asking the "Where is my daddy" question. She decided to dress like daddy to pick him up for father's day.

Kids are always the victims of marriage crisis this is why you have to be very careful not to end up with hoes or ex hoes

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by IamOpemipo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tonto went too far on this one

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Clinical depression loading...

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Celebrity life....... 70% of it Na wahala

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tonto is just simply irrational and deluded. An unrepentant drama queen. She is sick as well.

How can u subject that little boy to a life of not having an ordained fatherly care. She is on a very high level of stupid.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by stephleena(f): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
daddy with no dick...what a drama Queen is she..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by SURElee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm officially tired of Tonto Dike, so Tonto dike hired a makeup artist to coat her face and a fashion designer to make her a male clothing? Tonto wahala just too much. Why does she to make have her failed marriage and her sole parenting trend online? Instead of her to attach herself to responsible married female artist for mentoring, she's busy parading her irrational self on social media.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by graciella(f): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by graciella(f): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
SURElee:
I'm officially tired of Tonto Dike, so Tonto dike hired a makeup artist to coat her face and a fashion designer to make her a male clothing? Tonto wahala just too much. Why does she to make have her failed marriage and her sole parenting trend online? Instead of her to attach herself to responsible married female artist for mentoring, she's busy parading her irrational self on social media.

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by smardray(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Imagine that little man asking for his dad,common i see nothing extreme in this.... Churchill can write a novel about LIE for all we care!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by AjiChris(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Churchill ko mosqueill ni...abeg shift lemme pass

15 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by LesbianBoy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tonto is mad i swear! What kind of girls do we have this days bikonu! angry

7 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ewaoluwao(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
tonto dikeh chop churchill eye sha ....shift lemme faint biko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dacblogger: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
now am sure the weed and cocaine truly affected tonto's brain...
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Tonto story weak me sha.... has it come to that? She's always looking for attention. Na so craze dey start. Anyways her and Churchill can goan die, their matter don expire.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
she was actually lookin 4 his attention... and she sure got it

14 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Kondomatic(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??
Is it your personal? Is it your your hunger or are you the owner of nairaland?

Do you baff at all?

gringringringrin

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dangotesmummy: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2017
grin

I dey tell you grin grin

Just look at how he's vibrating on another person's matter like his life depends on it
graciella:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Cordis92(f): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

She got Churchill this time wink

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

You have to reunite again. It does not matter what we will say.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Jennydoris(f): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Am only here to read comments....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dayowunmi(m): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2017
It's amazing how some people feel Tonto behavior is OK. Is she the only single parent? It's so childish and stupid. What if the boy was asking for his father, you said, so will she continue painting fake beard and wearing male native attires as long as possible because she doesn't want him to miss his dad who u have clearly shut out of the boys life yourself? Talk about Hiding behind a finger.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dingbang(m): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!
yes he must talk since it concerns the kid. If she wanted to roam about the streets unclad, that doesnt concern him.. As long as it affects the mindset of a kid, any sane father would react..

Shows you are not even married sef

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 17, 2017
I was one of the few that rooted for her after she ended her marriage citing infidelity/abuse. No one (male or female)should ever put up with any form of abuse.

When I read that she dressed up as a man to attend father's day celebration in her Son's school, the first few questions I asked myself were

1. Where is his father?
2. It is okay to be done with him but he is still the father of that boy
3. Did she inform him of this school celebration?
4. Why is she playing God?

In fact why isn't he even actively involved in his son's life? He is trying to be the mature one but this has gone on for too long. Find a way to reach an agreement/arrangement with your son's mother for the sake of your son and if unsuccessful GO TO COURT angry

This is crazy. I read an interview Caroline Danjuma granted some time ago. She said her marriage might have failed, her husband has failed her but one thing she cannot deny him is access to his children.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
daddy with no dick...what a drama Queen is she..

You're not sure, it's medically possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.