Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop (519 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / 16 Pictures All Old And New Members Of Nairaland Can Relate To / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop by slimthugchimee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
what is it, what have i done to you guys.......whenever i open a thread and i start thinking its going somewere you idiots rush in out of nowere undecided angry spoiling everything by derailing my thread to something usless, why dont y'll go derail another thread, please am tired........call your president now am warning, if this continues i will sue your group angry angry nonsense
Re: Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop by Clarinett(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Bros, abeg you get airtime for phone, i want make small call.
Re: Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop by Jodesky(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2016
@Clarinet
You know its an offence to rush FTC on another man's land.

BTW, who negotiated Mtn fine to mere N300billion from N1.5trillion. Chai, dairisi God o o!

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And Mark Zuckerberg (video) / I Phone 7 / Nobody Knows Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.