Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost (15184 Views)

Man Set To Eat 12 Fried Eggs Mixed With Sardine & 2 Big bread As His Breakfast(p / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) / Food Prices Rise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by slap1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]anyone that still stands with the dullard president won't make heaven.[/size]

Hahhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by oluwole1211(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Not only bread ooo even kerosene is being sold between 190 - 220 per litre

3 Likes

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by tonio2wo: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Cassava bread nko?

I thought Jonathan invented it grin
U mean obj
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by jamst2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Haa! Shey,u guyz dont know that bread is toxic to the body system which should be ditch from your diet if you want to stay healthy,bread dont digest properly becos it is a gluten due to lack of fibre.
You guys need to research about eating highly processed wheat/flour products cos they are toxic to the body unknowingly.
Infact,eating too much can lead to thyphoid & some illness...just google search 'dangers of eating bread'
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by itzMizELo(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Chai!!
First of all, it was rice. We said okay, we will substitute with Indomie. Then tomatoes, we said okay, we will use fish peppersoup...
Now na bread, bros, wetin we wan use substitute bread na?? embarassed cry
madiga
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by tonio2wo: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Mod pls no ban me again o, I no dey pass my boundary.

The earlier some unreasonable people stop saying 'na d change una vote for' the better for the country. Sometimes they make it look like its only APC supporters that is affected.

Devaluation will not help this importing economy. The only obvious advantage of devaluation is that the money shared by the levels of govt will increased lobatan.

Those that did not vote him in know this will happen and has already braced themselves, its d zombies that are finding it shocking and disappointing thus the saying 'its the change u voted for'

And for the devaluation, they have already done it tactically. Me? Still not perturbed cos I saw all these coming.

I wish am wrong sha and pray that the real clueless one really changes things for the better But I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
DIABOLIC CHANGE!...the crude/heartless nomad is a sheer waste of my vote!!

2 Likes

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by tonio2wo: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
jamst2:
Haa! Shey,u guyz dont know that bread is toxic to the body system which should be ditch from your diet if you want to stay healthy,bread dont digest properly becos it is a gluten due to lack of fibre.
You guys need to research about eating highly processed wheat/flour products cos they are toxic to the body unknowingly.
Infact,eating too much can lead to thyphoid & some illness...just google search 'dangers of eating bread'

- Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by idupaul: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
ceejay80s:

Coaster biscuit is now 20naira for one and gala is now 70naira , u no dey current sef

Galaxy is now 70 naira? If this is true that is a confirmation that the govt is useless because no govt has been able to make gala move from 50 naira in ages

2 Likes

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by Neduzze5(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
itzMizELo:

madiga

Which one be madiga again na??
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by artsoft1: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
countsparrow:
Countsparrow baba nla won... Me wey dey finish N150 bread, na to dry chop N200 bread remain now o, Make dem kuku kill us for this country...

in other news, GLO sef don reduce download speed due to Buhari factor, it is well

Are you a graphic artist?
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by shugaboy6102(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Chai!!

First of all, it was rice. We said okay, we will substitute with Indomie.
Then tomatoes, we said okay, we will use fish peppersoup...

maybe na cabin biscuit?

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by giddykay: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Candidly speaking, things have changed negatively.."Life has been made so incovenient if not for God intervention...salary hasn't got increased yet things were abnormally skyrocketted..we buy a litre of fuel @ 145 naira, gas has increased to 4500 if u hav 12kg cylinder, kerosene is sold @ 200naira pre litre. Oh rice! The best breakfast meal ever for nigerian home ,..now @ 18000naira..OUR LEADER kindly have mercy on d masses...it is not easy out there. Consider the pauper, let them also have the chance of living, let them be able to buy a common maggi with their 5naira that has no value to you....it pains

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bubu one chance una neva chinchonchin una go turn vegetarians by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by grace008: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
No two ways I dey love baba administration grin

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by badonkadonk: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Chai!!

Not to worry... Baba is still busy breaking hi fast with inland and co....
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by badonkadonk: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Chai!!

Not to worry... Baba is still busy breaking his fast with imams and co....
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by Hopez456(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Imagine eating #70 bread with #50 beans and the bread finish leaving you with plenty of Ewa agoin to savour.
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by NaijaEfcc: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
similar??

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by skywalker001(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Chai!!

U can stil be managing corn 4 now grin
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by mikolo80: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2016
teekay213:
buhari,what have nigerians done to deserve this?the bread wey i dey take jejely manage my life.ha!buhari God dey.
you gree enter farm?
Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by miky(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Bring back GEJ Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost by Fastpace(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2016
This is not pmb fault or gej,The end has come people should turn back to God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? / Ewa Agoyin Lovers (how To prepare It) / How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.