Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mi-fone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mi-fone (1261 Views)

Benfit Nd Disadvantage Of A Microsoft Windows Fone / Pls Where Can I Buy Fone Accessories In Bulk In Alaba? / Guys Help With This Annoying Notification App On My Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi-fone by Krystale: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
The mi-tribe is a perfect phone for its price. But im sacred not many people use it, so i dont know of the durability(i.e the sudden death syndrome). No or few user reviews/complaints. haah, if not so, to hell with tecno's high costs.
Re: Mi-fone by 0Pst: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Krystale:
The mi-tribe is a perfect phone for its price. But im sacred not many people use it, so i dont know of the durability(i.e the sudden death syndrome). No or few user reviews/complaints. haah, if not so, to hell with tecno's high costs.
well...It's a perfect specs phone but I have another story...I bought it and after a month, it suddenly stops connecting to 3G...After trying everything possible...I was told it's a hardware problem...Their service center is in Lagos and I can't go there...Maybe I was just not lucky, maybe not! The choice is yours.
Re: Mi-fone by Stormyweather(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2016
please tell us more about the phone.
Re: Mi-fone by 0Pst: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stormyweather:
please tell us more about the phone.
5" ,Android 5.1, 2gb ram 16gb rom , 8 +2MP camera 2300mah battery , 294ppi...and the phone is quite the specs 19,900 on konga
Re: Mi-fone by Stormyweather(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
thanks but can you tell us about other features of the phone? Like if it lags, if it has notification light and what cool feature did u enjoy of the phone. Can i call you?
Re: Mi-fone by 0Pst: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stormyweather:
thanks but can you tell us about other features of the phone? Like if it lags, if it has notification light and what cool feature did u enjoy of the phone. Can i call you?
no notification light, doesn't lag , good design...shape and back texture...actually looks like infinix hot 2 and I think it's Android one cos of the user interface...I still think it's best for lagos residents in case of any fault..

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Bootloader In Samsung Phones / Infinix Zero 4 Full Review And Price / Please Help Btw Galaxy Note 5 And Gionee M5+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.