Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. (1093 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / 6 Surprising Foods That Increase Breast Milk Production: Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. by LorDBolton(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm a boobist... yea I love boobss, but I always find it funny wondering how we men derive pleasure in sucking breasts.

Well during the romance I went for her boobies and started nibbling, everything was going normal until I suddenly started tasting something I cannot describe, so sweet, I had never felt such taste b4, I knew I should stop abi this babe na mami water? My eyes were closed n I wondered if I would open em to find myself In a strange place/palace lols.

Anyway I continued for 'bout 2 more minutes then finally decided to check what's up..and alas I saw the pores around d nipples open! So I was tasting Breast milk? Yuck!!!

Anyway I don't understand what came over me but It was like reflex, I went for it again and dis time it tasted better.

Till today I don't know whether she recently birthed a child or she did abortion or what, but for the remaining 2 weeks of her visit to her cuz I ensured I hooked up with her . After she travelled back I started feeling withdrawal symptoms lols

So pls ladies I need to know if your husband or boyfriend ever sucked ur breast milk b4? And hw did they react?

P.s: mature response only. Thanks.
Re: How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. by Temidayo9(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Lady actually have galactorhea, is an hormones imbalance that makes her producing milk, and that milk will make her to have irregular menstruation. She shuld be advice to take Parlodel to correct it.
Re: How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. by LorDBolton(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Temidayo9:
The Lady actually have galactorhea, is an hormones imbalance that makes her producing milk, and that milk will make her to have irregular menstruation. She shuld be advice to take Parlodel to correct it.

Thanks for the info... actually it's been like 3/4years now sha.

But she felt pains when I penetrated her I had to even go get a lube, I just felt either she had put to bed or had an abortion but I didn't discuss it with her.

Is that part of the symptoms(vaginal pains) Galactorhea?
Re: How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. by Temidayo9(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
LorDBolton:

Thanks for the info... actually it's been like 3/4years now sha.

But she felt pains when I penetrated her I had to even go get a lube, I just felt either she had put to bed or had an abortion but I didn't discuss it with her.

Is that part of the symptoms(vaginal pains) Galactorhea?
Yes, dry sex is part of the symptons. Ovulation is far frm her also.

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Activities For Children In Abuja? / Whatsapp Group Chat For Warri Hookups, Dating / Nigerian Mum, Her Son, Twin Daughters & Oyinbo Husband In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.