Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Holiday Activities For Children In Abuja? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holiday Activities For Children In Abuja? (1093 Views)

Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Activities For Children In Abuja? by crispgg: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
So the holidays are here or just around the corner for most schools.

I want to engage my kids in sporting activities this holidays. Not the usual summer school where they are put in the same school environment. I feel they should learn something different and that they would look forward to doing every morning.

Does anybody know of any holiday sports camp for children around Abuja...preferably Tennis, Golf, Taekwondo or Karate?

I would be most grateful for any information.

(1) (Reply)

Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her / Is There Any Positivity In This Recession? / This is What Happen's When You Drink And Drive (warning!!! Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.