Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please Help Me For God Sake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me For God Sake (930 Views)

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gud day to you my brothers and sisters on nairalander. My name is Temidayo Adebisi, i am from epe, though i was working in lagos. I run to good people of this forum. I have been jobless for over 6 years and when the hardship is getting too much, i had to run from lagos back to my village at epe where i have been struggling and battling with the hard time with my wife and children, since last year december 2015, the life has never been easy with me to the extents that my child has not been going to school for 6 months, due to my financial problem, even i have gone to many places to see if i can get a loan but no way, even some of them can kill someone with their interest rate.last week, when i saw how my wife and child was tin,i just thought of looking for okada either on hirer purchase or daily deliver, i was forced to some men that gave okada on hirer purchase where i will be paying weekly. i am ready to ride the okada, though, here their hirer purchase is very expensive but atleast half bread is better than none, at least to feed my family and do some reasonable things as a family man. please i was told to go and get a rider licence and security deposit before they can follow things up with me and get the okada for me. please this is my problem now, i have be roaming about to get help from people to assist me financially with the money so i can be able to get the licence and pay for the security. the licence is N15k and security deposits is N5k. please i came here to beg the good brothers and sisters of this forum. i wants you people to help me with any amount to get things done for the sake of God and to help my family especially for my little child. i promise i will never dissappoint you. i am suffering seriously, life is so hard for me. i know by riding the okada to carry persenger with it everyday will change my life and the life of my family, please help me, i came to beg not to fraud please. i beg you in the mighty name of God. you will never lack and be frustrated in the name of God
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2016
God Provide For My Needs, Oh Lord Of Saviour.
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
My Muslim7 And Christian Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Me Out Of My Situation. I Am Begging
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Here Is The Repayment Plan Of The Hirer Purchase Of The Okada. They Will Buy The Okada At N170k And Give It Out For N240k, And Every 7 Days Is N10k And Monthly Of N40k By 6months Will Finish The Payment. My Brothers And Sisters, I Need Ur Help Urgently To Survive Pls.
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let God Used U To Restore My Family. We Need Ur Help Financially Pls
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
pls my brothers and sisters on this forum.help me out pls
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Scammer, go get a life. Can the mods lock this thread, please.

CC lalasticlala
Dominique

https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/please-me-name-god#47094776

(1)

Muslim: Fasting Hold Tomorrow Till Sultan Confirm Salah / Does Money Answer All Things? / Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.