Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (765 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / Factors That Can Lead To Sexual Impurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: . by hemartins(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2016
So, I should play chicken invaders abi

Isorait.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2016
I hate people that tell stupid lies just like this Op

2 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2016
You dey craze. How you take know wetin R1 be?
Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
@ avoidhellfire You just dey talk nonsense. No one should listen to you.
Re: . by Richirich713: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2016
grin how am I suppose to get a car in GTA nw?
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2016
this sounds rich coming from someone who believed in a book that contains a chapter that said "thou shalt not kill" but the same god then spent the rest of the book commanding them to kill each other

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
when I kill people in videogames, I kill them in real life also?
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2016
OP's username says it all

he belongs to his religion because of fear
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

you are a fool. just because I know what R1 means does that mean I should not know that playing violent games is sinful?
Matthew 5:22. How ironic.
Re: . by uvalued(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
so much ...for fear mongering... smh
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

the person who initially insulted the preacher that warned against the evil associated with playing violent video games is now deceitfully quoting the Bible in order to deceive people into believing that he is a Christian. I have the Christian right to insult you back and call you a fool if I discover that you are trying to deceive through insulting and intimidation. you insulted and intimidated first, so in defence of the Christian truth I insulted you back. how dare you quote the Bible? I am not surprised an evil person like you knows passages of the Bible because the devil has also read the Bible and he uses it to accuse people during judgment. to Christians, you have been warned, don't play violent video games.
Mtchewww
Re: . by theoneJabulani(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stupidity can only bring stupidity. Stupid op=stupid thread

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: . by theoneJabulani(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

who is stupid and what is stupid by a Christan preaching the truth that playing violent video games is evil, condoning murder and sinful? if anyone is stupid, maybe its you and your father.
I know Christians are not as dimwitted as you are so go Bleep a bull
Re: . by herzern(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Christians should note that playing violent video games is wrong. by violent video games i mean games where you killing occurs. thou shall not commit murder, but there is what you call condoning of sin, condoning a sin means you tolerate the sin and if you tolerate a sin you are guilty of that sin. by playing violent video games although you are not committing the sin of murder you are condoning murder. so once you press that R1 button on your ps3 to shoot and kill, you are condoning murder. you have been warned, don't play violent video games. a child of God should not play such games.

thanks a lot.......
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
I don't need to be told that the Op is a member of a Deeper Life-like church. That's the problem with badge and sticker Christians. I don't go about condemning things for no reason simply because I am a Christian. It's like being angry at someone for eating rice simply because you love beans.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Think You Serve The Real God? / PHOTOS: Pastor Adeboye Visits Family Of The Murdered Redeemed Pastor's Wife / Meet The First Openly Gay Anglican Bishop (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.