Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Sing For Fame - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sing For Fame (891 Views)

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? / How To Register MTN Project Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sing For Fame by Olawale2k: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
The idea behind the Gospel Music Talent Hunt – “THE DESCIPLES” is to discover new generation of Christian gospel musicians that will take over from the retiring gospel musicians that are leaving the music scene. Hence there is a need to discover new talents that will take over from them.

Having noticed the raw talents in Gospel Music Industry, this project will help discover, nurture them, and bring them to limelight as well as providing opportunity for them to commercialize their talents.

The application opens on wednesday 26th of August 2009.

Visit any branch of WEMA Bank nationwide to obtain form or visit jasperstonecreation.com
Re: Sing For Fame by Nicolua: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
as a christian and children of god i feel all races religions ethnicities nationalities should have the equal oppurtunities! i pray and also ask you in charge of the talent help to search not just in nigeria and african nations but the usa as well! that, usa, is where im from! how do i go about getting this heavenly chance of a life time?!!
Re: Sing For Fame by Olawale2k: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yes you can. visit www.jasperstonecreation.com

(1) (Reply)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Songs / Maheeda Gets Thrown Out Of Instagram After Her Nude Photo Flaunting / What A Tragedy– Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Iyetade Soyinka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.