Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Forgetting June... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forgetting June... (822 Views)

Man Finds His Car 20 Years After Forgetting Where He Parked It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgetting June... by adebayo201: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2016
I was so excited about the new month, hoping it wont be like the first month January, that looks eternally long in nature as if the whole year is in ithat month! cry

But, after few days in the new month, I lost Felix (not real name), university mate to a ghastly road accident along Lagos-Ibadan express road. A gentle and easygoing guy, his heart was as cool as his face. Who was posted to Kano to serve his father's land but met his end when returning to Kano after his seventeen-day camping and documentation and having taken permission for a leave! embarassed

This same month, one of the nation's prestigious footballer and coach was lost to the cold hands of death too... Stephen Kechi-The big Boss. What about Amodu Shuaibu?? Brexit?? Messi?? Ronaldo?? Iceland grin

Oh, should I reminded you of the ear infection of the nation's number one citizen The president was flew out of the country to get treatment for about ten days.
Need I still have to remind you of the forgery in the senate?? What about the removal of a particular state governor after a court ruling??
The strike in some states over non-payment of salaries?? The said scandal in the army?? shocked

Don't really want to bore you about the little boy that the step-mother cut off his p**is. A lady that was butchered! What about the Avengers, Militants, Terrorists and "Revengers"?? cry

On the dailies, for every one good news, just be expecting nine bad news... The tension was so high that people start stealing cooked foods...

I don't want to go the N-Power, banking sector, housing, etc.

After today, comes July. And I hope it's going to be lovely than June... All I just want to do now is to forget about June!!! >sad
Re: Forgetting June... by adebayo201: 3:27am On Jun 30, 2016
cry
Are you willing to forget about June too?? Please do share...
Re: Forgetting June... by Bluezy13(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2018
Whatever happened to Crime section!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I / WTF!!! UNIOSUN Lecturer In Sex Scandal Video / Hose Floatation Collars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.