Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m (17945 Views)

Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by 4nobody4every1: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Clone2020:
He boarded the next flight to Lebanon where he's probably on a beach sipping some pina colada with a beautiful blond rubbing his chest.
grin grin grin

Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by obstead200(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
franklinjoseph:
Someone carrying $487k cash in Nigeria should be investigated.
the only sensible comment so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by waltinnovers: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
;DThey are not fools, mugu or maga but for me I suspect that the money must be part of looted funds and those three men know themselves, they were afraid to follow him to bank, the little I know about exchange is that if the money is big and u don't have it in ur office, the client will follow you to the bank and the exchange will be done there. And it most be the idea of those men to get the money transferred into their account. Don't you think how come three of them have the same account in he same bank. And I suspect that this is not the first time this kind of transction have taken place and this lebanese plan and wait for then for the next time because they trust him in the former deals. So they didn't lose anything, they stole and it was also stolen from them. 1-1 grin
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Spells(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
U allow wan Lebanese monkey dupe u... Men I tot Nigerians had A1 IN dupelogy
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by ocheejemb: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
I bet the guy just started heading to Cotonou Airport. Bought his ticket back to Beirut on the way there.
Islie:

http://punchng.com/lebanese-dupes-three-lagos-customers-absconds-n170m/

Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by UyiIredia(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na the men dull themselves. Someone should have followed the Lebanese to the bank.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by tefund(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by 0ubenji(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
obstead200:
the only sensible comment so far.
Mba..no sense init sir..
Coz if both of u "the quoter and the quotee of dis post" read d passage well...
It says the $487k was neither carried nor owned by 1 individual but THREE !!!
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by 0ubenji(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
logica:
Where you come from, "fast thinking" is synonymous with "theft"?
Yea..in Nigeria
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by godchildjayboy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cool Cash.... Wishing this.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by godchildjayboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cool Cash.... Wishing for that amount of cash right now.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by unmask: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
How did they get to have so much foreign currency with them.....quit chasing the lebanese....arrest the 3 men
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Naus(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol...The 3 idiots.

Anyway..ALL IZ WELL.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by jhenie(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/lebanese-dupes-three-lagos-customers-absconds-n170m/

I don't know why Nigerians still do business with Lebanese,they are high class criminals. Got a job last year April in a company owned by one of them but had to resign by December because of his fraudulent acts that I couldn't put up with. He was always having issues with police and a day after my resignation EFCC arrested and detained him though he was released on bail.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Ikebesupa(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Common sense is not common these days why?

Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by DedeNkem: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whenever I want to change big money, I only do it in the bank with the bureau de change guy.

As I hand him the money, he doesn't leave with it until I confirm the exchange is in my bank account, not only via sms, I actually check my bank account on the spot to confirm the money.

I DON'T accept, "go, I'll transfer the money to your account" sh*it!

Lebanese are thieves. They've been stealing from Nigerians for ages. Nigerians think lebanese are white, so they st*upidly trust them. Inferiority complex of Nigerians is massive!

They worship any fair-skinned foreigner. That's why bleaching cream is a billion dollar business in Nigeria. Most Nigerians don't know that whites are the biggest thieves!

The biggest kidnappers are whites.
The biggest country invaders are whites.
The biggest bank heists were perpetrated by whites.
The biggest bank hackers are whites.
The biggest racists are whites.
Whites sold Blacks in slavery like goats. And many Nigerians were victims of slavery!
You can't name one evil or a criminal act whites aren't at the top of it!

So it baffles me seeing st*upid Nigerians treating whites or those who are fair-skinned, better than they treat their fellow Nigerians or Blacks!

I'm not saying anyone should hate Whites. I want Nigerians and other Black Africans to treat whites the same as they would treat their fellow Blacks. No special treatments. Treat everyone equally!

Blacks in the West are not seen as equals by whites!
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by win3k: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol, Lebanese people = taking advantage of daft Nigerians since independence when it all started with the criminal called Chagoury
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin cheesy chai...sorry o..Lebanese r broke ass thieves na..Mayb na one sharwama seller wey rent office decieve em with his white man look
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by makaveli902: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oyiboman69:
the hunter is been hunted. this has never happened before.this administration is really affecting the IQ of Nigerians. a white man stealing from Nigerian!!!!!, now I see that this change is really killing us.

WHY THE NOISE ? AFTERALL WE HAVE BEEN DUPING THEN FOR LONG. IF I HEAR ANYBODY COMPLAIN AGAIN..
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by mysticwarrior(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
queenoflafia:
Is it that the Lebanese are smarter than us?
The entire world knows that we are fantastically corrupt and we can beat any system in the world.
my thought exactly.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Oyiboman69: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
kidman96:

This is why fools like you will never make it in life. Always blaming others for your stupidity.

Is the administration responsible for their stvpidity?

you're being rude. I demand just the three words. IAS,
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by MrTour: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2016
You have made some interesting points, unfortunately majority of Nigerians will never understand there is a huge difference between Lebanese and pure whites.
One stupid girl wey dey do shakara for me because she dey follow Lebanese do all these lotto business no know say she don enter one chance in the hands of Lebanese.

Funny enough these Lebanese are raking millions of Naira through that lotto and they use naija girls as their intimacy gadgets among themselves, trust naija gals anywhere money dey love go dey.

These Lebanese are cunny, on various occasion some of these girls come to me asking me to buy $50 bills off them. I ask them where una dey get all these $50 from, they will be like "na oyibo give me oh". I look at them and be like wat "which oyibo" then the true story go begin comot.

I advice any young girl being brain washed by Lebanese to desist from sleeping with them even though they give you $50, they are not real as they have a tradition of marrying only women from their country. They are hungry people and Lebanon as a country is suffering from poverty just like Nigeria though some parts have basic amenities. You cannot relate a Lebanese to pure oyibo like Americans and British, the gap is like trekking from Lagos to Sokoto.

Lebanese are as cunny as Nigerians but they are using their colour as an advantage in deceit.

DedeNkem:
Whenever I want to change big money, I only do it in the bank with the bureau de change guy.

As I hand him the money, he doesn't leave with it until I confirm the exchange is in my bank account, not only via sms, I'll actually check my bank account on the spot to confirm the money.

I DON'T accept, "go, I'll transfer the money to yoir account" sh*it!

Lebanese are thieves. They've been stealing from Nigerian for ages. Nigerians think lebanese are white, so they st*upidly trust them. Inferiority complex of Nigerians is massive!

They worship any fair-skinned forienger. But they don't know that whites are the biggest thieves!

Whites sold Blacks in slavery like goats. And nany Nigerians were victims of slavery!
You can't name one evil or criminal act whites weren't at the top!

So it baffles me seeing st*upid Nigerians treating whites or those who are fair-skinned, better than they treat their fellow Nigerians or Blacks!

I'm saying anyone should hate Whites. I want Nigerians and other Black Africans to treat whites the same as they would treat their fellow Blacks. No special treatments. Treat everyone equally!
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Clone2020(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
DedeNkem:

As I hand him the money, he doesn't leave with it until I confirm the exchange is in my bank account, not only via sms, I'll actually check my bank account on the spot to confirm the money.

I DON'T accept, "go, I'll transfer the money to yoir account" sh*it!

Lebanese are thieves. They've been stealing from Nigerian for ages. Nigerians think lebanese are white, so they st*upidly trust them. Inferiority complex of Nigerians is massive!

They worship any fair-skinned forienger. But they don't know that whites are the biggest thieves!

Whites sold Blacks in slavery like goats. And nany Nigerians were victims of slavery!
You can't name one evil or criminal act whites weren't at the top!

I'm saying anyone should hate Whites. I want Nigerians and other Black Africans to treat whites the same as they would treat their fellow Blacks. No special treatments. Treat everyone equally!

Does the BDC agent at the bank buy from you at black market rate?
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by obstead200(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2016
0ubenji:

Mba..no sense init sir..
Coz if both of u "the quoter and the quotee of dis post" read d passage well...
It says the $487k was neither carried nor owned by 1 individual but THREE !!!
Even if it is owned by 10 people, that money is not the kind of money, in foreign currency, that u just earn (in cash) by doing a legitimate business (if u doubt me, u really need to check AML laws and the financial regulations
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by win3k: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
jhenie:

I don't know why Nigerians still do business with Lebanese,they are high class criminals. Got a job last year April in a company owned by one of them but had to resign by December because of his fraudulent acts that I couldn't put up with. He was always having issues with police and a day after my resignation EFCC arrested and detained him though he was released on bail.

Because most Nigerians are several hundred years behind civilized countries in mentality, majority of Nigerians still believe Lebanese are like white western people...I suppose the same Nigerians believe witches fly like jets.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by DedeNkem: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Clone2020:

Does the BDC agent at the bank buy from you at black market rate?

The BDC agent doesn't work at any Bank but can work via bank transfer.

Yes, black market.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Clone2020(m): 4:10am On Jul 02, 2016
DedeNkem:

The BDC agent doesn't work at any Bank but can work via bank transfer.

Yes, black market.

Wow, abeg can you link me up with one in lagos. Still not sure how exactly that works but I would like to speak with him.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by DedeNkem: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Clone2020:

Wow, abeg can you link me up with one in lagos. Still not sure how exactly that works but I would like to speak with him.

Sorry, he's not located in Lagos. He's based in the East. And I don't do transactions with only person. I do with anyone who gives me a better offer and accepts my condition.

I can't link you with anyone because of the following reasons;
- I don't have contact of any BDC agent because I normally go found them at their location in Aba.
- even if I had any contact, I won't put you in any risk because anything can go wrong.
- I don't trust any one of them and none is my friend.
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by Clone2020(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
DedeNkem:

Sorry, he's not located in Lagos. He's based in the East. And I don't do transactions with only person. I do with anyone who gives me a better offer and accepts my condition.

I can't link you with anyone because of the following reasons;
- I don't have contact of any BDC agent because I normally go found them at their location in Aba.
- even if I had any contact, I won't put you in any risk because anything can go wrong.
- I don't trust any one of them and none is my friend.

Lol ok, thanks
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by evablisse(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrTour:
You have made some interesting points, unfortunately majority of Nigerians will never understand there is a huge difference between Lebanese and pure whites.
One stupid girl wey dey do shakara for me because she dey follow Lebanese do all these lotto business no know say she don enter one chance in the hands of Lebanese.

Funny enough these Lebanese are raking millions of Naira through that lotto and they use naija girls as their intimacy gadgets among themselves, trust naija gals anywhere money dey love go dey.

These Lebanese are cunny, on various occasion some of these girls come to me asking me to buy $50 bills off them. I ask them where una dey get all these $50 from, they will be like "na oyibo give me oh". I look at them and be like wat "which oyibo" then the true story go begin comot.

I advice any young girl being brain washed by Lebanese to desist from sleeping with them even though they give you $50, they are not real as they have a tradition of marrying only women from their country. They are hungry people and Lebanon as a country is suffering from poverty just like Nigeria though some parts have basic amenities. You cannot relate a Lebanese to pure oyibo like Americans and British, the gap is like trekking from Lagos to Sokoto.

Lebanese are as cunny as Nigerians but they are using their colour as an advantage in deceit.

Clap for yourself, you really made a point. It's your type that will get small opportunity to enter any white country and you'll even kill them to make money. Lebanese this, Lebanese that. The truth is that no matter how cunning they are, they will be wiser and better than u cos u can't do anything but rant on the internet. Brainless racist. What u do, other people know best even the so called white men. There are bad people in every race. Find sth and do with ur life. Today, u talk about Muslims, tomorrow, Lebanese, next tomorrow Nigeria and even people from ur village. Be useful!
Re: Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m by MrTour: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
You really sound very stupiddd and im sure ur mum regrets pushing you through. My intelligence is greater than your whole generations combined together.

Now shut your face and learn.

evablisse:
Clap for yourself, you really made a point. It's your type that will get small opportunity to enter any white country and you'll even kill them to make money. Lebanese this, Lebanese that. The truth is that no matter how cunning they are, they will be wiser and better than u cos u can't do anything but rant on the internet. Brainless racist. What u do, other people know best even the so called white men. There are bad people in every race. Find sth and do with ur life. Today, u talk about Muslims, tomorrow, Lebanese, next tomorrow Nigeria and even people from ur village. Be useful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) / US Court Jails Sulemon Arowokoko For 44 Months Over Wire Fraud, Identity Theft / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.