Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) (17938 Views)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by henryanna36: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Barely 24 hours that Comrade Olusesan Daini, Chairman of Igbogbo/Baiyeku LCDA assumes office to begin work, it was to his greatest dismay that he was visited by fake LTV Crews with the pretence of granting him interview before executing their ulterior motive.

The alleged fake LTV Crew were seen within the Council premises granting interview to two of the newly elected councillors, Mathew Arowolo and Monsuru Kolejo. Shortly after their fictitious interview, they proceeded to the Chairman's office who suspected them to be fake while they were trying to cajole him. He did not hesitate to quickly alert the security operatives who swung into action immediately and began to quiz them.

Furthermore, when they were ransacked, items such as 8 sim cards, toothpaste and toothbrushes, a list containing the phone numbers and names of top politicians and some other items were found in their bag.

Speaking with journalists,the Chairman admitted that they almost cajole him to follow them to Ibeshe where family of five was brutally murdered  by Badoo recently, and to the extent of anticipating to accompany him to the scene.
Perhaps, this could be an attempt to kidnap him, he stated.

No sooner than later, the angry mob that gathered was about to effect jungle justice on them before the Chairman's intervention who prevented them from taking laws into their hands but asked the security operatives to take them away for further interrogation.

As at the time of filing this report, the culprits, Mr Olaolu Owoeye from Mowe Ibafo and his partner in crime, Mr Gbenga from Somolu were in the Police Cell for further questioning.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fake-journalists-who-disguised-as-ltv.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ANY WAY IS A WAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by sarrki(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
May be he's a journalist to Mazi

We all know he's coming to Lagos

He should be part of the advanced team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Redoil: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
If you know that everything about nigeria is fake click like if not click share

9 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Some people get mind sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Redoil:
Why not try to drop a meaningful comment or evading the thread instead of soliciting for likes?

6 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
I believe he has passions for journalism...

make them free am joor!
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Na too much action movies dey cause am.
I just dey imagine how they carefully planned their move before they were busted.
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by smartty68(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm! Speechless though!

#Crime is bad#
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by subtlemee(f): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Oh! Any time I see Ikorodu I hold my breath fearing for the worst till I finish reading the news
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by smartty68(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

E no dey hard you to begin masturbate on top IPOB matter even though the thread no concern them.

Twale BMC

5 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Redoil:
stop posting rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Yeligray(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Evans
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyah let me fry beans.
APPI NEW MONTH MA PEOPLE
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by smartty68(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Redoil:
See fakist the tag Nigeria fake

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by ChuksEpells: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2017
am coming back
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

Oga don't get me angry this is new month,you can't read very well again and you didn't see the person's abi take your time ooo

Anyways Happi new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:

Oga don't get me angry this is new month,you can't read very well again and you didn't see the person's abi take your time ooo

Anyways Happi new month

My sis

Happy new month

Mazi is capable of anything

1 Like

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:

E no dey hard you to begin masturbate on top IPOB matter even though the thread e no concern them.

Twale BMC

grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by smartty68(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

grin
Lol
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

My sis

Happy new month

Mazi is capable of anything

lols yes that's why he is MAZ1

But i wouldn't fail to point out this you have totally fallen in Love with mazi,i believe that you do see him in your dreams,any day you didn't mention his name that day is not going to be a good day,hahaha Oga sarriki up you

2 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by TINALETC3(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2017
grin wen ur village pple finally carry ur mater go amadioha shrine grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by miqos02(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by whitering: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Humm person father.

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by janeIBfashion(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2017
abi badoo crew

god catch them one by one
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by lonecatt(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
lols yes that's why he is MAZ1

But i wouldn't fail to point out this you have totally fallen in Love with mazi,i believe that you do see him in your dreams,any day you didn't mention his name that day is not going to be a good day,hahaha Oga sarriki up you
lols
Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by nextprince: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin
Their heads are looking very flat.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Journalists Who Disguised As LTV Crew Arrested In Ikorodu(pics) by Prevho: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State / Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.