Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning (963 Views)

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / How To Push-start A Car With A Dead Battery / Wrangler Releases Mini-Me Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning by ruffneck75(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Hi all,

My 2013 wrangler Sport has been having issues with parasitic draw.The only way to ensure it runs every morning is to disconnect the battery after driving it. Any suggestions on how to solve this issue.
Re: 2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning by cokoduck: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
go to YouTube and type on the search bar, how to stop parasitic drain on a car.
It is the same in every makes and models of cars. You will need a Multimeter.

2013 JEEP by Chrysler, I really hope it is not the TIPM ( Pronounced tipum) is that the fault here, TIPM means Totally Integrated Power Module, it is a big can of worms. It costs a lot of money.
Re: 2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning by ruffneck75(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks bro @cokoduck
Re: 2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning by DECOtech(m): 1:47am On Jul 01, 2016
ruffneck75:
Hi all,

My 2013 wrangler Sport has been having issues with parasitic draw.The only way to ensure it runs every morning is to disconnect the battery after driving it. Any suggestions on how to solve this issue.

How long have you used that battery?

The fix might just be as simple as getting a new one
Re: 2013 Wrangler Sport Limited Parasitic Drain - Dead Battery Every Morning by honmusa(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2016
ruffneck75:
Hi all,

If you are on Lagos,contact autologic @08061166316,
we are equipped with the state-of-art electrical diagnostics machine to detect any cause of parasitic draw in few minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Troubleshooting A Smoky Engine / Recommend Automotive Services / Car with 3 leg Driving In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.