Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka (25085 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by masqot(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let politicians do their business and let spirituality be paramount in Christianity
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Spells(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is mi sipping power horse and wondering what business father mbaka has with buhari.... To da extent of e'm shaking hands
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by nobsalis: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
charlsecy:
Hey, if you have ever offended or discrimated against a person just because they're homosexual, you should apologise to the person. Period.

seems you are one of dem right
Don't worry nemesis will catch up wit u someday
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by tonio2wo: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
And some youths are here calling one another Zombies, Wailers, Yoruba Muslims, Refine Zombies, Jews, Advanced Wailer. mtchewwww

I am liking ur post for d pix only grin
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Priest turned politician .
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:
So disappointed in this priest
Jennifer my smallie.Where have you been?
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by iamDiabolic(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Odiegwu,ele gededge Father.mbaka see as I dy use one eye look u like fetty wap
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by francizy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellechrystal:

MBAKA HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOI ARE ONE OF THE 5%?

What busines has light with darkness?
What busines has father mbaka with politics?
U see, when you divert from the real thing you were called for, there will surely be disgrace.
This man shouldn't have associated himself with politics or even APC, he was obviously used during campaign n dumped after election. The hand writing is on d wall, n he can't see it o
A priest shouldn't put his trust on APC thievs .
Chai
Jonathan is obviously somewhere laughing.
When he shamed Jonathan n said all sorts he was happy .

Well this is the case of he who laughs last.

Don't know why I love you so much... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by francizy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:

Disappointment is an understatement. In my case, I feel uterly disgusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nienie(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
emperorchedda:
Why? Because he supports his president and is a patriotic citizen who doesn't criticise stupidly?
emperorchedda:
Why? Because he supports his president and is a patriotic citizen who doesn't criticise stupidly?
[quote author=vicadex07 post=47079529]
SMH
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Roadmike(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
This father Mbaka is a funny Rev father in deed do you think Buhari will perpetually grant you audience, particularly a bigot like him. he's gotten what he so much desires so you are no longer of value.

All he did than was to get the required support. Do you still see him wear any attire besides the Malam Hausa style ooooooh ohhh.

Sorry, Dou, Pele
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Smooyis(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:

So you are so disappointed because he refuted a false story. Ok Kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by passyhansome(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys be careful of the way to talk about the annoited man of God, Don't Bring his wrath upon yourself, leave him to God to be judge, freedom of speech is not assured and guaranteed against men of God. #BeGuided#
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by histemple: 2:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Was it not this same Mbaka that was lamenting that people around Buhari do not want him to have access to the president.

He said then that Buhari has a very slim chances of survival and he wanted to pass a message from God accross to Buhari on what he needs to do but people around Buhari were blocking him.

See the link here http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/18/buharis-chances-of-healing-may-be-slim-fr-mbaka/

He then concluded that anyways, he and his congregation have prayed for the president.

Mbaka needs people to talk to him.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Daniyomex(m): 2:47am On Jul 01, 2016
I don't seems to understand this Mbaka of a man again o. Why should he be bothered about the rift being created between himself and Buhari? Is he accountable to Buhari or to his church authority and God.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by opribo(m): 3:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Since when did catholic priest degenerate to this level...SMH for this ibo priest,
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nienie(f): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
vicadex07:

Why? Because he is not a tribal bigot like you
SMH
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
A priest now having a media aide, who happens to be a lawyer.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by charlsecy(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2016
nobsalis:
seems you are one of dem right??
NO.

The Catholic Church doesn't encourage homosexuality and doesn't recognise gay marriages.

The object of the Papal declaration is not whether homosexuality is sinful or not, but about how we relate with our fellow humans.

If you have ever offended or discriminated against a person just because they're homosexual, you should apologise to the person. If you have riduculed a person because of their sexual orientation, you owe the person an apology, or else you're unChristian. Discriminating or ridiculing a person is unChristian.

Are you telling me that if you offend a person, you shouldn't ask for forgiveness just because you think the person is a sinner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Is Wet Dream really A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.