Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is Wet Dream really A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Wet Dream really A Sin? (24959 Views)

Is Wet Dream A Sin? / Is Wet Dream A Sin Or Having Sex In Dreams A Sin? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2013
I don't know if this topic have been discussed here b4, but something actually came up dat really make me want to know now. Though I have done my medical research, I need d religious point of view, thanks.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Afrocatalyst: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Can't say. But I knw it ain't in the scriptures sha.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by fasho01(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by badmeat(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
As long as I'm phooking Rihana,I'm ok with d dream,undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Ngenge(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
I dont think its a sin. U did not plan or decided to experience it. If its a sin,then coughing,sneezing or blinking of eyes is sinful too

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by PastorOluT(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
daroz: I don't know if this topic have been discussed here b4, but something actually came up dat really make me want to know now. Though I have done my medical research, I need d religious point of view, thanks.

Wet dreams is no sin but a spiritual attack, though many youths are ignorant about this hereby remaining in bondage. If u understand how the spiritual works u will know that wet dreams is caused by marine spirit to control ur destiny. Many at times it causes set backs and the likes but until u break that yoke life will be difficult for u.

Let me share my experience with u, when I was younger I had this girlfriend that unknowingly to me was possessed with marine spirit. After we broke up I started having constant wet dreams which I dont have before till I gave my life to Christ. This continued for over a decade, u can imagine the torment.

So no one should joke with this but seek spiritual help on time 'cos if care is not taken u can be rendered useless in life. But the first step to help is u accepting Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior.

Modified
There are normal wet dreams which is as a result of teenagers entering puberty. But note it is not constant, not a daily, fortnight, or weekly thing which some are experiencing. This is not normal no matter your age, many lives have been cut short both literally and spiritually. A word is enough for the wise, any in bondage of this should seek deliverance.

Jesus loves you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lol. Wet dreams are natural.
The only thing sinful about s3x would be to r@pe or to willingly give someone an STD.

'You guys need to quit making it seem as though being human is so wrong.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
bad meat: As long as I'm phooking Rihana,I'm ok with d dream,undecided

grin grin
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by vislabraye(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wet dreams are usually natural. I'm not sure about the spiritual aspect of it. If for instance you're a man and have not had sex for one year, U will definitely have wet dream.
Your body lOoks for a way to discharge the excess baggage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by macof(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Wet dreams is no sin but a spiritual attack, though many youths are ignorant about this hereby remaining in bondage. If u understand how the spiritual works u will know that wet dreams is caused by marine spirit to control ur destiny. Many at times it causes set backs and the likes but until u break that yoke life will be difficult for u.

Let me share my experience with u, when I was younger I had this girlfriend that unknowingly to me was possessed with marine spirit. After we broke up I started having constant wet dreams which I dont have before till I gave my life to Christ. This continued for over a decade, u can imagine the torment.

So no one should joke with this but seek spiritual help on time 'cos if care is not taken u can be rendered useless in life. But the first step to help is u accepting Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior.

bull shit. So u mean to tell us that before Jesus, all does that had wet dreams die useless and poor

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Joagbaje(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
It's no sin, it's demonic especially if it happens from time to time.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Frankly, personally I don't think its demonic cos I observe dat despite I am in my early 30s, and u fully married(got married few months ago), I am still likely to experience wet dreams if I stay without sex for 10 days and above. How come I don't experience it wen fully sexually active?

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Alwaystrue(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
shocked
Choi!
Fathers and fathers-to-be, please you wil be the ones to talk to your children when they run to you after experiencing such nocturnal emissions....is this what you will tell them? That it is demonic? Excuse you?

If you read Deuteronomy 23:10 and Leviticus 15:16, you see where 'wet dreams' are mentioned as that which 'chanceth upon a man' in the night and the ceremonial cleanings they had to do as part of their purity cleansings.
It was same for women who were menstruating as well....just the same way.

Now having excessive 'wetdreams' as @Pastor Olu T might have mentioned may be just like the lady with the issue of blood which was more than the ordinary discharge and may have other reasons for it.

But please guys.....abeg take am easy. We are bringing up children who may experience such unprecedented, nightly discharges...you need to teach them the natural reason why they experience such.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Could you share how you broke this bondage, so that others could learn and be edified? Thanks.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Ortarico(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
daroz: I don't know if this topic have been discussed here b4, but something actually came up dat really make me want to know now. Though I have done my medical research, I need d religious point of view, thanks.

It can be addressed in two ways.

1. It's not a sin by just a natural nocturnal emission. It's a healthy way the body cleanses its system which can't be counted as sin.

2. It becomes sin after involving a process of obscenely diurnal gestures, thoughts or lust for women which brings about the erotic dream.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by zeekz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
i googled it and i saw dis on a website i think dis should help. [b]What are wet dreams?
A wet dream is when you ejaculate
while you're asleep. Ejaculate
means to release semen (the fluid
that contains sperm) from your
penis. Usually a wet dream
happens while you're having a
dream about sex. You may or may
not remember the dream.
You don't have to masturbate to
have a wet dream. You can
ejaculate without touching your
penis.
What causes wet dreams?
When you go through puberty,
your body starts producing the
male hormone testosterone. Once
your body makes testosterone, it
can release sperm. This means
you'll be able to fertilize an egg if
you decide to have a baby in the
future. It also means you can get
a girl pregnant if you have sex.
During puberty, you'll start having
erections at all different times of
the day -- in school, while you
watch TV, in the shower. You can
even have an erection while you
sleep.
Semen can build up inside your
body. One way that semen gets
released is with a wet dream.
Is there something wrong with
me because I'm having frequent
wet dreams?
Wet dreams are a normal part of
growing up. There's nothing you
can do to control or stop wet
dreams.
Even if you have a lot of wet
dreams it doesn't mean there's
anything wrong with you. Some
guys have wet dreams a few times
a week. Others may only have a
couple of wet dreams during their
entire life.
Once you start releasing sperm by
masturbating or having sex with a
partner, you may have fewer wet
dreams.[/b]
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by axion(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alwaystrue: shocked
Choi!
Fathers and fathers-to-be, please you wil be the ones to talk to your children when they run to you after experiencing such nocturnal emissions....is this what you will tell them? That it is demonic? Excuse you?

If you read Deuteronomy 23:10 and Leviticus 15:16, you see where 'wet dreams' are mentioned as that which 'chanceth upon a man' in the night and the ceremonial cleanings they had to do as part of their purity cleansings.

Now having excessive 'wetdreams' as @Pastor Olu T might have mentioned may be just like the lady with the issue of blood which was more than the ordinary discharge and may have other reasons for it.

But please guys.....abeg take am easy. We are bringing up children who may experience such unprecedented, nightly discharges...you need to teach them the natural reason why they experience such.

You too get sense, come and take
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2013
zeekz: i googled it and i saw dis on a website i think dis should help. [b]What are wet dreams?
A wet dream is when you ejaculate
while you're asleep. Ejaculate
means to release semen (the fluid
that contains sperm) from your
penis. Usually a wet dream
happens while you're having a
dream about sex. You may or may
not remember the dream.
You don't have to masturbate to
have a wet dream. You can
ejaculate without touching your
penis.
What causes wet dreams?
When you go through puberty,
your body starts producing the
male hormone testosterone. Once
your body makes testosterone, it
can release sperm. This means
you'll be able to fertilize an egg if
you decide to have a baby in the
future. It also means you can get
a girl pregnant if you have sex.
During puberty, you'll start having
erections at all different times of
the day -- in school, while you
watch TV, in the shower. You can
even have an erection while you
sleep.
Semen can build up inside your
body. One way that semen gets
released is with a wet dream.
Is there something wrong with
me because I'm having frequent
wet dreams?
Wet dreams are a normal part of
growing up. There's nothing you
can do to control or stop wet
dreams.
Even if you have a lot of wet
dreams it doesn't mean there's
anything wrong with you. Some
guys have wet dreams a few times
a week. Others may only have a
couple of wet dreams during their
entire life.
Once you start releasing sperm by
masturbating or having sex with a
partner, you may have fewer wet
dreams.[/b]
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by macof(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2013
IamaChosen: [size=15pt]Yoke of we dream will break in this program

The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of joblessness or under-employment will break, yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Pls shuttup, you've been carrying this rubbish everywhere
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2013
macof:

Pls shuttup, you've been carrying this rubbish everywhere
You too should shut up.He has every right to air his beliefs just as you.Or is there a LAW in Nigeria banning religious freedom
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by macof(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Bidam: You too should shut up.He has every right to air his beliefs just as you.Or is there a LAW in Nigeria banning religious freedom
who's this? undecided
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2013
macof: who's this? undecided
Your nemesis. cheesy
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
undecided undecided
Bidam: Your nemesis. cheesy
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
daroz: undecided undecided
grin
daroz: undecided undecided
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by NoProphecy: 5:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Something came up? Maybe this topic should be a sticky... cool

I am sure Jesus had lots of wet dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
NoProphecy:
Something came up? Maybe this topic should be a sticky... cool
s.
Meaning?
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by NoProphecy: 3:10am On Nov 04, 2013
daroz:
Meaning?

Perhaps you need more than just a "religious point of view." I was making a joke. A double entente, if you will. A "sticky" topic is one that is put at the top of the list on a forum like this. Nocturnal emissions are generally found to be sticky by the unsuspecting sleeper upon awaking. Haw, haw, haw. cheesy Making a wet dream thread a sticky! Aren't jokes hilarious when they have to be explained? tongue
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

stupid, seun please give us a dislike button. Spiritual attack my foot
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by daroz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Vilicious: stupid, seun please give us a dislike button. Spiritual attack my foot

grin grin
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Genesiis(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
But my question is, must wet dreams always come when having sex with an unknown lady ? Who positioned those ladies to be available for sex during wet dreams ? Since it is natural, shouldn't it come in a natural way without having to be in conjugal action with an unknown woman ?

Mods ! We need more inputs to this, kindly help push this to font page

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
You are a real Bible student, i'm 100% certain you must be be one of my brethren! smiley

Alwaystrue:
shocked
Choi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church / Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? / Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.