Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity (331 Views)

I Am In Need Of Job Please Help / Second Class Upper Graduate Looking For Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity by trenlo: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
brethen, pls let's pray seriously dat our network wil be available when its our turn 2 receive call dat wud change our level.I applied somewhere 4 job and they sent me text message inviting me 4 an interview fixed for 28/06/16.The bitter part of the story is I got the notification on the 29/06/16 which is day after.When I contacted the organization,the management said they sent the message a day b4 the interview which is 27/06/16.On the part of MTN as usual the customer representative I called 2 find out wot cud have gone wrong,they guy just added insult 2 injury by saying issues like dat is beyond their control.That is how I missed job opportunity simply becos of MTN negligence or' ineffectiveness.
Re: Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity by Daluuzor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
What more can I say...
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Maybe You were protected from danger. Just take heart and move on, yours will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity by leahcimzil: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
the poster below me has nothing reasonable to say
Re: Mtn Deprived Me Of Job Opportunity by Tunechi1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't have anytin to say ok?

(1) (Reply)

RECENT Beijing In Propaganda Overdrive Ahead Of Key Court Ruling / Help Needed / Dana Air Reiterates Commitment To Superior On-time Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.