Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) (41033 Views)

Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by MzUkay24(f): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Untimely death is not our portion IJN.... Amen!!! RIP
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
cross rivers again? this state is seriously becoming notorious like its counterpart Rivers state
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jeeez!!! So terrible,what a loss.
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Badboiz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP little girl
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
sheedy407:
But i doubt if those pictures correspond or you just needed a news to make front page.
If true in any way, RIP to the person involved and pls lets try and stay very careful on the road

This RIP you people type everywhere, does it work? Do you ask yourself such question?

Meanwhile, bad news again. Buhari why? Why did you emerge as the president and brings badluck/bad news to Nigeria? Buhari, i speak as the prophet of God, may you not wake up to see another day. Enough is enough!
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by tsannee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Reportmusic:

A shocking and fatal road accident has claimed the life of a school girl leaving her totally unrecognizable and her intestines exposed.

A mechanic has crushed a school girl to death along Ikom/Calabar highway yesterday.
Two of her siblings were rushed to the hospital after sustaining life threatening injuries.

Reportnaija reports that the accident occurred close to Obioko Ijiman in Ugep, Yakurr LGA.
The Honda Accord car with plate number AWK 638 AE was driven by one Mr. Etowa, a mechanic apprentice who was testing the car after effecting some repair work on the vehicle.
It was gathered that Etowa veered off his lane unto the opposite lane and first crushed two chickens before he lost control and rammed into a group of students who were returning from school at about 3.12pm.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/female-student-crushed-to-death-by-car.html

Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm presently serving in Calabar and what I have noticed is that 98% of their drivers are rough and have no respect for traffic rules....
Rip to the dead
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
permanentgrace:

This RIP you people type everywhere, does it work? Do you ask yourself such question?

Meanwhile, bad news again. Buhari why? Why did you emerge as the president and brings badluck/bad news to Nigeria? Buhari, i speak as the prophet of God, may you not wake up to see another day. Enough is enough!
just for the sake of quotes and mentions, you are typing thrash..
Your prayer should be that what you have prophesied shouldn't do a 360 turn to your family
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
don4real18:

just for the sake of quotes and mentions, you are typing thrash..
Your prayer should be that what you have prophesied shouldn't do a 360 turn to your family

If any of my family member is messing up Nigeria the way Buhari is currently doing, may he/she not wake up as well to see another day. Can you now see i'm not biased? Ok, now i repeat, Buhari, may you not wake up to see another day for this mess you currently put Nigeria into...amen. I speak as a prophet of God.
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Visocrate(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
May the souls of all the faithful departed,through the mercy of God,rest in peace...amen embarassed
Amen (Catholic)
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
oshinadekunle:
Eye for eye leg for leg, law of moses
U re a kid. R.I.P so sad.
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aristotle96:
watin concern law of moses for this post? Abi u think say them write "thief crushed to death" undecided

oshinadekunle is right. Just that you dont simply understand him.
What he meant was that what the driver did to the little school girl, they must also do it to the driver too. Eye for Eye and tooth for tooth
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Spells(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
All this mechanic apprentice ehen.... See how u sent this gal to an early grave.... God have mercy
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
May the souls of all the faithful departed,through the mercy of God,rest in peace...amen embarassed

Amen
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by oshinadekunle(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aristotle96:
watin concern law of moses for this post? Abi u think say them write "thief crushed to death" undecided

Bt u are not a bible scholar

Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by sylvez(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
osesology:
OMG! May this not be our potion this year in Jesus name!
May her soul rest in perfect peace.

next yr nkor?
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by ezelos(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
The idiotic culprit and learner should face justice. Ignorance, not an excuse.
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
oshinadekunle is right. Just that you dont simply understand him.
What he meant was that what the driver did to the little school girl, they must also do it to the driver too. Eye for Eye and tooth for tooth
Right... I see thanks

1 Like

Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by Thobiy(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2016
osesology:
OMG! May this not be our potion this year in Jesus name!
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
AMEN
Re: Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
So pathetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) / Yet Another Accident In Abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.