Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,528 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

"Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) (1853 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Izzorait

Lalasticlala everybody needs to read this letter. cool

Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by InfomejobsN: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
i don't understand though

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
InfomejobsN:
i don't understand though

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
What dnt u understand? undecided
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by b3llo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
christiese:
Izzorait

Lalasticlala everybody needs to read this letter. cool
The husband doesn't want any second to waste, maybe he paid huge money on her. *Thinking out Loud
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Imitate Lorena Bobbit. . . .chop off his dick with a bayonet.
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
b3llo:
The husband doesn't want any second to waste, maybe he paid huge money on her. *Thinking out Loud

He's trying to enjoy it as much as he can before old age divests her pûssy of all of its mileage. grin

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He's trying to enjoy it as much as he can before old age divests her pûssy of all of its mileage. grin

... or much rather impotence stops him from upward movement and firm standing. angry

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

... or much rather impotence stops him from upward movement and firm standing. angry

Hehe. . . .did I come off as sexist?
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hehe. . . .did I come off as sexist?

No, unrealistic. tongue
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, unrealistic. tongue

Obviously, I thought the bazinga was implied. What's happened to you mindfulness? You seem to be losing your edge these days. You can't even spot good ole sarcasm no more tongue
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Obviously, I thought the bazinga was implied. What's happened to you mindfulness? You seem to be losing your edge these days. You can't even spot good ole sarcasm no more tongue

I am used to a more sophisticated level of sarcasm from you. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am used to a more sophisticated level of sarcasm from you. wink kiss

Oh I see cheesy Well, get ready to get swept off your feet. I'm spinning a world wide web of un-unravellable sarcasm. But don't start screaming for hubby when I'm plopping you into the depths of the nexus cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Oh I see cheesy Well, get ready to get swept off your feet. I'm spinning a world wide web of un-unravellable sarcasm. But don't start screaming for hubby when I'm plopping you into the depths of the nexus cheesy

Much better. wink

Bring it on! cheesy smiley cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) by Bazinga(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why do u keep mentioning my moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Modified: when u need help, call on God not man / Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) / Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.