Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? (1888 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Things Disappear In My House All The Time. / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
This myth, is true?
Cos I remembered when I gave birth to my first child, I almost enter inside forest all in the name of burying his placenta...
I know evil people can use it against the child but people have said immediately you bury it and cover it with sand that it disappears..
How true is this?
He get why I dey ask o....

Cc royalroy
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Fahdiga1: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
I want to know too
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
This myth, is true?
Cos I remembered when I gave birth to my first child, I almost enter inside forest all in the name of burying his placenta...
I know evil people can use it against the child but people have said immediately you bury it and cover it with sand that it disappears..
How true is this?

Cc royalroy

That is a pure lie!
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Fahdiga1: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Sirmuel1:

That is a pure lie!
How sir, any reason to back it up
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by coolsegun2002: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
This myth, is true?
How true is this?

Cc royalroy

A placenta is technically flesh...so if u bury it it will decompose after a while....so u won’t find anything there but sand ...nothing like magical disappearing

4 Likes

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by rottennaija(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
This myth, is true?
How true is this?

Cc royalroy
Placenta are tissues. When you bury or leave them lying around, they decomposed.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by rottennaija(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
This myth, is true?
How true is this?

Cc royalroy
Placenta are tissues. Whether you bury or leave them lying around, they decomposed and you won't find them around after a while.

1 Like

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Placenta are tissues. Whether you bury or leave them lying around, they decomposed and you won't find them around after a while.
they said immediately!! Not after a while, like disappear mysteriously
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Richy4(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
practical grin grin grin grin

Go to the market, buy some meat that got zero bones... dig the soil and burial it... double check it in 3months time...

1 Like

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by rottennaija(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
they said immediately!! Not after a while, like disappear mysteriously

People believe a lot of things. It doesn't mean it's true.
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Denique(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
This myth, is true?
How true is this?

Cc roya.lroy

Dispose off in a toilet instead. Make sure you alone(or with your wife) are there.

I know someone currently battling with the powers that be as a result.
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

Dispose off in a toilet instead. Make sure you alone(or with your wife) are there.

they used the person’s placenta? and can you elaborate on what he or she is is really battling? I just want to learn please.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by LadySarah: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

nonsense!
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by LadySarah: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
pure lies. You can cut into pieces and flush .my hospital incinerates ours anyway.
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

have you seen a placenta before?
Dispose what in the toilet? Unless you mean pit toilet
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
How sir, any reason to back it up

No reason!!! What he wrote is a lie.
Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by Denique(f): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
LadySarah:

nonsense!
What is wrong with some of us on here?
How about you explain why it is false rather than the “nonsense” you typed??!
southniyikaye:
have you seen a placenta before?
Dispose what in the toilet? Unless you mean pit toilet

Cut into pieces as suggested on the thread or find a pit toilet and dispose off.
Carchoice:
they used the person’s placenta? and can you elaborate on what he or she is is really battling? I just want to learn please.

Something like that. And, I know the person but we're praying for total restoration.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? by MrToothBrush: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Denique:

Something like that. And, I know the person but we're praying for total restoration.

Shalom!
what kind of things are happening to the person that is making you suggest they used his placenta??

(1) (Reply)

Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls / Should She File For Divorce Or Could There Be A Way Out ? / Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.