Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop (710 Views)

Hiphop And Trap Beats For Sale / J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena / Rate My Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by iamDiabolic(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Name of verse:nigeria state of mind

Intro:
(Its your world man)yo how should I start this
Should I spark an intercity clash like tupac nd biggie diss
(Yo man diabolic Bleep the fakes let's tell em how it goes down in our city)
Let me light a match stick to light up this track
Where my headphone at,tell the dope man to pass the crack
As I welcome y'll to nigeria state of mind where voilence pay you
And if u tryna act holy or innocent this street gon fail yo

Verse:mob chasing me as I escape jumping through the fence
Ran through the corners nd hopped into my homie benz
Its just a normal way of life here stealing
Cause its all about gettin rich or die while trying
Cops trailing,gun blazing,hoes parading nd dope man dealing
Shit am gonna go catch fun since the dope deal paid
Walked into the strip club with my shootie to get a hootie nd get a laid
When I was young I was trying to fall inlove with academics
But I aint no maths mastermind like archimendes(father of mathematics)
I just wanna be out husting for sum till my account can tell
In this ghetto that's hot as hell,full of cops trying to lock ya in cell
Gang beef nd rough cash turning the street the lions den
Brother kiling brother cause they viking nd axe-men
Even cops can't withstand it,when we turn on the heat in this hell kitchen
When we spark beef even cops can't survive it nd we got soilders fleeing
N/delta avengers blowing up pipelines damaging the creeks
The president fight corruption tryna save the nation from the evil it reeks
In nigeria we don't do no driveby,we shoot up ur crib to smoke u out
Then strap u with a mac nd tech just to engage in shootout
If I aint dealing I'll be chilling with my homies in festac commiting criminal vices
Tryna get cash for jewellry nd hard devices
Even though this street is strict,but getting cash keep pressing me next to the stress
Nd love for my hood got me stucked and I can't regress
Cause I'll be criminall inclined when am lost in my nigeria state of mind

Cc mikuz
GIYAZZ
Ryginus
Ibime
nd all other lyricst here please check this out nd rate a newbie here

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by iamDiabolic(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cc GIYAZZ
Ibime
mikuz
Reyginus
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by GIYAZZ(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm. . . first off, i admire your ideas. You got a really nice concept. The way you painted life in the streets and told your story is quite remarkable.

You're a creative writer. All you need now is to fine-tune your ideas and lyrical dexterity. I.e, working on your rhymes, flow and paving a smooth lane for literary devices in your scripts.

I'm sure if you stay around for a while and look up old battles, you would get there.
Just be patient and hungry.

Meanwhile, I'd like to tutor you personally. At least teach you the little i know. If you don't mind? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by iamDiabolic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmm. . . first off, i admire your ideas. You got a really nice concept. The way you painted life in the streets and told your story is quite remarkable.

You're a creative writer. All you need now is to fine-tune your ideas and lyrical dexterity. I.e, working on your rhymes, flow and paving a smooth lane for literary devices in your scripts.

I'm sure if you stay around for a while and look up old battles, you would get there.
Just be patient and hungry.

Meanwhile, I'd like to tutor you personally. At least teach you the little i know. If you don't mind? smiley
thnx man I appreciate you nd ur advice,ion mind u being my tutor we all learning,u na my boss so it would be an honour if u lecture my bout rap
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by GIYAZZ(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
thnx man I appreciate you nd ur advice,ion mind u being my tutor we all learning,u na my boss so it would be an honour if u lecture my bout rap
Ok. Send me your WhatsApp number here: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by iamDiabolic(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=GIYAZZ post=47100661]Ok. Send me your WhatsApp number here: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by GIYAZZ(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
search for ur email couldn't find it,maybe due to spelling error.mine are omidiyaayobami@yahoo.com or omidiyaridwan@gmail.com
Just drop your number here. When i copy it, I'd let you know, then you modify real quick.
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by iamDiabolic(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Just drop your number here. When i copy it, I'd let you know, then you modify real quick.
+2348035988265
Re: Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop by GIYAZZ(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Got it.

(1) (Reply)

Ice-prince / Baudex+04ka Teaming Up As Ill-supremacy--recruiting Members / My Creative Rap Verse About My Nigerian Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.