Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena (1206 Views)

Rate My Lyrics,wanna Know How Much I Fare When It Comes To Hiphop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by wallywest(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nas and jcole are so good in the rap industry but one should be better than one so pls post ur favourite
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by shamkid(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nas Is A Killer Rapper, If Uve Listened To Mirage By Chris Brown Ft Nas U Will Feel The Flow...J Cole Also Is Another Brilliant Artiste, Power Trip And Love Yours Are One Of My Favourite Songs Of All Time. But In Terms Of Quality And Professionalism NAS IS BIGGER. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

1 Like

Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by Trojan2010: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Now that's a tough one.... I'll go for J Cole !! Listen to Forest hill drive. The nigger went all the way without featuring anybody in the album . Nas is great too really really great and better than the likes of drake and lil Wayne
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by Emmy147: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
To me dey both are dope, but when it comes to d clinical aspect of music which is lerics, j cole is final.
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by KazukiIto(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nas. Still one of the greatest album in hip hop. I mean Illmatic.
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by MaddSkillz: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Illmatic >> any j.cole's work
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
That's like comparing moses to God!

Listen to jcole's lyrics on "let Nas down" in his born sinner album.

Tell me what he meant by pac was like jesus, and Nas wrote the bible of hiphop!

Jcole can never be compared to Nas. I recommend the op to listen to illmatic and stillmatic
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by yinkarh187(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2016
whatever Jay-Z will whip Nas ass any day. ALL HAIL KING HOV!

1 Like

Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by pressplay411(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
That's like comparing moses to God!

Listen to jcole's lyrics on "let Nas down" in his born sinner album.

Tell me what he meant by pac was like jesus, and Nas wrote the bible of hiphop!

Jcole can never be compared to Nas. I recommend the op to listen to illmatic and stillmatic

I stumbled on this late. Op is clearly of the new generation to even make such comparison.
Even JCole attests to the fact that Nas is his Idol so where's the argument?
Let me sum this up in Yoruba according to Base 1 - Iyalaya won oni fe fi Iku w'orun.
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by pressplay411(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Emmy147:
To me dey both are dope, but when it comes to d clinical aspect of music which is lerics, j cole is final.

Confam Igbo Man, how market?
How many Lerics you sell today? (lol how didn't autocorrect even save you?)
Re: J-cole Vs Nas:who Is Better When It Comes To The Rappin Arena by EmmGee: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol. Putting nas and drake in the same sentence is an insult to nas grin grin

(1) (Reply)

04kaa & Ofoka Rap School: New Student / Netceez: The Roll-call / Total Slaughter: Yeyenatu Vs Teddybiyasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.