Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Chemistry Igcse(teaching) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chemistry Igcse(teaching) (1046 Views)

Recruitment At Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada (9 Positions) / Massive Teaching Staff Positions At Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board / Jobs For Industrial Chemistry Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by davepepple83(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
I have an interview in Chemistry at Lekki but I was asked to write a chemistry lesson note(on any topic) based on IGCSE standard and bring it along with me on the interview day.Please,I don't know how to go about it and I need a format/clue about how to write it.Please help me out!!!! I have been jobless for a while.Thank you immencely in anticipation.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
goggle it nah
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by iamclime(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I have an app that can help you. I am very certain of that! Check my signature.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
davepepple83:
I have an interview in Chemistry at Lekki but I was asked to write a chemistry lesson note(on any topic) based on IGCSE standard and bring it along with me on the interview day.Please,I don't know how to go about it and I need a format/clue about how to write it.Please help me out!!!! I have been jobless for a while.Thank you immencely in anticipation.
Drop your email lemme send you igcse syllabus.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by davepepple83(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
I am not talking about the IGCSE syllabus but the format of writing the lesson note based on IGCSE standard..My email is davepepple83@yahoo.com.You can as well send me the syllabus) Thank you immencely.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by memyselfandI: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2016
davepepple83:
I am not talking about the IGCSE syllabus but the format of writing the lesson note based on IGCSE standard..My email is davepepple83@yahoo.com.You can as well send me the syllabus) Thank you immencely.

@davepepple, please inform me if you finally get it. I also need it.

I wish you success in your interview.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by OLUWOLEM: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
avicenna1:

Drop your email lemme send you igcse syllabus.
please, can l also get the IGCSE syllabus and the format if writing their lesson plan or lesson note. thanks for being help to many.
Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by homies100: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello, just check the google for the format or better still check the IGCSE learning objectives and develop your lesson note from there. U can try xtremepapers.com. Don't let anybody scam you with any application.

1 Like

Re: Chemistry Igcse(teaching) by memyselfandI: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
homies100:
Hello, just check the google for the format or better still check the IGCSE learning objectives and develop your lesson note from there. U can try xtremepapers.com. Don't let anybody scam you with any application.

@homies100, please are you an IGCSE certified teacher? If yes, what does it entail to become one? If you are not and you know the process of becoming one, kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline / Apply For Internship Positions / Web Developers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.