Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! (1996 Views)

Vacancy!!!astute Financials Is Expanding! / Vacancy At Astute Financials / APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
About:

Astute Financials (Trading Name) is a financial market research and advisory company. We offer wide range of financial trading services which include, Market analysis, Trading Signals, Portfolio management, Financial market training, webinars, Seminars and many more while covering a wide range of market derivatives which include Currencies(Forex) Stocks, Futures and Metals

Position.
Sales and Online Marketing.

Function.
You would be expected to know everything about the company,our website(products, services and navigation)
Blogging,
Constant updating of our twitter, facebook and instagram feeds.
Constantly getting likes and providing feedbacks.
Making sales calls when nessesary and Email feedbacks.

Requirements:
- Computer literacy. Prolific with Ms Word,Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion. You need to be passionate about blogging and be very versatile in writeups.
- Fluency in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Cool headed and willing to learn.

Qualification.
- Certificate is not a criteria so long you can meet the requirements. Its your savvy thats needed not the certificate.
The selling point is you would be doing what you love to do and in a friendly environment.

Position:

- Financial trader.

Functions:
- You would be given account to manage(under supervision though)
- You would be expected to constantly search through the financial market for trading opportunities
- You would be expected to introduce clients to the company
- You would be expected to adhere to instructions Strictly.
- Sales and marketing calls.

Requirement:

- Computer literacy. Prolific with Ms Word,Excel and PowerPoint
- You must be very passionate about the financial market and must have been a live trader before(Win or lose doesn't matter)
- You must have reasonable knowledge regarding the financial market(years don't matter)
- You must be fluent in English language both in writing and Speaking
- You must be willing to learn and study hard to improve your skills if need be.
- You must be a team player, lively and reasonable.

Qualification:
-Certificate is not a criteria so long you can meet the requirements. Its your savvy thats needed not the certificate.
The selling point is you would be doing what you love to do and in a friendly environment.

Interested applicants can send their CVs to careers@astutefinancials.com

Please note: Its a Start up company, Salary may be minimal at first, but would be reviewed after every 3 months depending on individual performances.

Its about doing what you love in a professional way, without boundaries and in a conducive environment

Web: www.astutefinancials.com

Location IBADAN, NIGERIA.

Best Regards.

Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by ncpat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Your site is not opening and this is not good for new company that is coming into the financial market newly, though I have sent my cv because i`m a forex savvy even though I have lost over the years. Though I may not be able to take up the job in Ibadan but I still believe I can still run things online. my number is 08065942445
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
ncpat:
Your site is not opening and this is not good for new company that is coming into the financial market newly, though I have sent my cv because i`m a forex savvy even though I have lost over the years. Though I may not be able to take up the job in Ibadan but I still believe I can still run things online. my number is 08065942445

Sir,

Thank you for your interest.

Our website is always on, has been since 2012, we are hosted on multiple servers so there is a slim chance of that happening. Kindly check your network settings and try again.

Regards.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Appliedmaths(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Sir,

Our website is always on, has been since 2012, we are hosted on multiple servers so there is a slim chance of that happening. Kindly check your network settings and try again.

Regards.

Sent you a PM.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Sent you a PM.

Replied.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by nairalander(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello,
Is this still open? i sent my application yesterday but didn't get a reply. thank you.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
nairalander:
Hello,
Is this still open? i sent my application yesterday but didn't get a reply. thank you.

Yes sir,

Its open till 8th July 2016.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hi all,

Thank you all for your interests.

Indeed we have received a lot of CVs, but its sad to say most of them are just like regular CVs. To us certificate is not the ultimate but a means.

Please note that this is not just a regular job, its a job that deals directly with peoples funds, investment and Management, its a job that requires a lot of passion and dedication, atimes you may have to discuss with an angry client, pompous or overconfident client and pure silly ones who thing they know but don't and you can't complain or shun them but try to understand them which can be really annoying and tiring atimes but for the passion.

We are expecting to see Cvs with links to previous write-ups, blogs that you have participated in writing, articles written, how active you have been on the social media with verifiable facts and others. Not lists of qualifications and all. We are looking to employ people with passion in writing, blogging and would love to do more in a conducive and friendly environment.Even if you have not worked for any corporate organization in this field it doesn't matter so long its what you love to do and won't get tired of,it makes the job fun filled and easier.

For the Trading Position:

We are expecting to Write-ups about the methods you use in your financial analysis, models, trading systems, Approaches and sorts. As stated we are not interested in whether you have been so profitable or not,we understand financial trading can be tricky and we know we would have to introduce you to more training and some advance market analytical methods, we just want to see the passion and how much you would relish the opportunity to do what you love.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Application still on till 8th of July 2016. Email: careers@astutefinancials.com

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Sir,

Regards.

nice one

am a trader happy to see these kind of things cool
you can always visit my forex research room here on Nairaland in your spare time
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
THREAD CLOSED.

Thank you all for your varying interests.

Best of luck to all others.
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by zeedof(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
rozayx5:

nice one

am a trader happy to see these kind of things cool
you can always visit my forex research room here on Nairaland in your spare time
boss, I need you help. I have learnt all neccassary things I think I needed for trading but left with how to make a good forecast, when to enter trade... any material you can help me with sir?
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by rozayx5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
zeedof:
boss, I need you help. I have learnt all neccassary things I think I needed for trading but left with how to make a good forecast, when to enter trade... any material you can help me with sir?

i will add you to our free traders whatsapp group

drop your no, and break it down
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by zeedof(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2016
rozayx5:

i will add you to our free traders whatsapp group

drop your no, and break it down
Re: Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! by solin: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Hi,pls add me to free traders Group.08034884647

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service / Interview At Workforce Group On 13th November At 10a.m / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018-2019 See Starting Date Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.