Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Facebook Tips And Tricks - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Tips And Tricks (3338 Views)

Whatsapp Tips And Tricks To Make You Addicted / Great Blogging Tips And Tricks / Computer Shortcuts And Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Tips And Tricks by manbro: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2009
Facebook has grown popular over the years. As you probably know by now that we have discussed a simple javascript tricks.

The Tricks:

Menu Bar
Just type in the address bar then press enter to change the color of menu bar just like the picture attach.

for more javascript visit:
http://www.eugines.info

Re: Facebook Tips And Tricks by manbro: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2009
oops I forget to post the code, sory, just copy the code and post it into url bar den hit enter,

javascript:void(document.getElementById('fb_menubar').style.background='red');

the menubar will change red,
work's perfect in mosilla firefox,
Re: Facebook Tips And Tricks by whiteroses(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
wow cool
Re: Facebook Tips And Tricks by Nathees: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
How do i get my pictures placed on my facebook page?

(1) (Reply)

See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) / Gtbank Virtual Mastercard : How To Create And Fund It / I Sighted A Strange Object At Night: Could It Be A Falling Star??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.