Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) (3343 Views)

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
So today in my small city a fisherman called Leonidas Karimalis caught a fish about 7 metres long and weighing one tonne, it was caught this morning.

The seven-metre shark was caught today by the fishing nets of Leonidas Karimalis from Achilleion Magnesia. The 'Soap Shark' or 'Pilgrim' shark is harmless and is considered a protected species.

My people here said it is the largest shark in the Mediterranean and the second-largest shark in the world (after the tropical whale). It is impressive but completely harmless.

So I posted more photos on my sister's blog https://mandynews.com/7-metre-giant-shark-caught-in-mediterranean-sea-photos/

Moderator, I don't know the right categorykiss

3 Likes

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
E b like stone anyway nice 1 to the person that caught it
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Franzinni: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
If nah for my country... Knife for done fall out ...

Naija dey chop anything!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by chatinent: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
I noticed sth only: not a Nigerian city.

1 Like

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Ravenna: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nah God save the poor shark if e stray near Naija continental shelf peren?!
Na axe and diggers we go dey see.

1 Like

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Today, na my first time to see a live shark shocked

Below the 2 fishes, I caught myself in the Mediterranean sea grin

I sold 1 for 95 euro and I use the other wan cook grin

Happy quarantine my people, uncle Corona don spoil all my travel plans this year.

There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19). I urge you all to wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.

Protect yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by majamajic(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is Greece , I think

1 Like

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by JunctionBox: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mabasi.
Lalasticlala, come and see something
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by tillaman(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
cool
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
SANTA-TIE shocked

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
This one na to tear the Belle use better pepper roast am oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by nlPoster: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
That is a beast. shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by OttHin: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mixedfraction:
This one na to tear the Belle use better pepper roast am oh!

You get enough engine oil upstairs

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Sultty(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Even oyinbo sabi better shark meat. Do quick prepare this delicacy
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Franzinni:
If nah for my country... Knife for done fall out ...

Naija dey chop anything!!

And then yab Chinese for eating anything
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Shellsploit: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2020
I have the full video
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Shellsploit: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Today, na my first time to see a live shark shocked

Below the 2 fishes, I caught myself in the Mediterranean sea grin

I sold 1 for 95 euro and I use the other wan cook grin

Happy quarantine my people, uncle Corona don spoil all my travel plans this year.

There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19). I urge you all to wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.

Protect yourself kiss

Abeg u fit way waybill the gills
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Casemiro(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
shocked

lalasticlala must hear this

shocked

Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Asquare84(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
So today in my small city a fisherman called Leonidas Karimalis caught a fish about 7 metres long and weighing one tonne, it was caught this morning.

The seven-metre shark was caught today by the fishing nets of Leonidas Karimalis from Achilleion Magnesia. The 'Soap Shark' or 'Pilgrim' shark is harmless and is considered a protected species.

My people here said it is the largest shark in the Mediterranean and the second-largest shark in the world (after the tropical whale). It is impressive but completely harmless.

So I posted more photos on my sister's blog https://mandynews.com/7-metre-giant-shark-caught-in-mediterranean-sea-photos/

See pepper soup
Re: See The Giant 7 Metre Shark Caught In My City Today (photos) by Bakrabas: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

The seven-metre shark was caught today by the fishing nets of Leonidas Karimalis from Achilleion Magnesia. The 'Soap Shark' or 'Pilgrim' shark is harmless and is considered a protected species.mi

See how you look like my friend Thomas, that we serve together in Taraba

(1) (Reply)

June 30 Will Contain 61 Seconds Instead Of The Usual 60. / Design And Implementation Of A Computerised Point Of Sales System For Shops / UK, London Used Tested OK Phones, Computers And Laptops For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.