Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Voltron - Legendary Defender - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voltron - Legendary Defender (1253 Views)

Very Funny : Who Remembers This Epic Scene In Legendary Movie Mr Bones? / New Voltron Series Episodes On Netflix / Do You Remember Voltron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voltron - Legendary Defender by sammily(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
The '80s classic returns to defend the universe against evil with the help of five space cadet, well, four, Shiro is already an explorer. 

I've seen all 13 episodes of season 1 (the first 3 episodes were combined) and I must say i'm quite impressed with it. If you were lucky, yes lucky to have watched the original Voltron back then on NTA Channel 5 and 10, you are most likely going to enjoy this remake. All five favourite characters are here though they made some changes to the line up. Shiro (Sven) commands the Black lion instead of Keith who pilots the Red lion. Lance pilots the Blue lion. Hunk - Yellow lion and Pidge - Green lion.

There is a major change made on the Pidge character which I wouldn't want to spoil here, you have to see it for yourself, it will blow your mind...

So, if you've seen the new Voltron - Legendary Defenders, what do you think of it and if you haven't, I suggest you do (all 13 episodes), I bet you'll enjoy it like I did.

Re: Voltron - Legendary Defender by kryptonian1987(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2016
yeah it was ok. I love the choreographic when they are fighting, but what I missed so much from the old version is the music theme-how Voltron is being formed.....lets form Voltron force!........
Perhaps in general note, this version is as intriguing and interesting as the old one!
Re: Voltron - Legendary Defender by Akanniade(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
What of princess Alora, king Zakon, prince Lotor, Hagar the witch are they all in the new series?

1 Like

Re: Voltron - Legendary Defender by sammily(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Akanniade:
What of princess Alora, king Zakon, prince Lotor, Hagar the witch are they all in the new series?

Except from prince Lotor, the rest are there in the series, but with some slight changes in their story line. Princess Alora does not pilot the Blue lion yet but has a new ability now while King Zakon is more badass now, he single handedly took on the Red lion and defeated it, that was some gangster sh*t.
Re: Voltron - Legendary Defender by Akanniade(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
I will check it out when am chanced.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Movie Quote? / Bbnaija: Ceece Sigheted In Her Law Chambers- Picture / Startimes Vs Gotv,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.