Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video (971 Views)

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video by abeniagbon(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Lucas, an attendant at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, insisted he was mentally stable.
Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana
A Cameroonian man, Sharkan Lucas, on Wednesday made shocking revelations on how he took to having sex with dead bodies due to constant rejection from ladies because he works as mortuary attendant.

Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.
“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.
“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t want to date me outside or live with me for fear that I may kill them. Living women rejected me because of my job, that is why I am still single.
“Since I was born, I have never slept with a living being. Working in a mortuary is a gift God gave me, it’s my talent. It’s very rare, not everybody can do it.

“I am okay, I have no mental issues,” he added.
Meanwhile, Lucas said he was sacked shortly after he divulged his affairs on camera.
He said, “When I got back to work three day after (yesterday), my colleague said my supervisor brought policemen to arrest me. They did not let me go near the mortuary again and I have worked with them for 2 years and 6 months and I have not been paid.
“I want them to pay my money so I can go back to my country,” Lucas said.

For video visit:

http://www.benablogs.com/2016/06/i-have-sex-only-with-dead-bodies.html
Re: Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video by koolet: 2:08am On Jul 01, 2016
this goat might have been infected hmmn anyama even animals Dont do DAT..
most annoying part is why he's voicing loud rubbish so comfortably and happily...

btw even mad people eventualy gets a mate..plz can we see his okija face.
Re: Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video by thatQuietgirl(f): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2016
This is a real wah. Sleeping with corpse and claiming it's a gift from God.
Re: Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video by virud: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2016
If we had to rely on a verbal testimony beFore One can pasS a vote of no confidence on the mental stabibility oF anyone....
"Am oK, I have no meNtal illness" ..for real Who told you
Re: Cameroon Mortuary Attendant Who Say He Used To Have Sex With Corpses On Tv-video by pich4real(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Mad pple everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Man Who Kills People For Money Rituals Exposed - PHOTOS / How We Dupe People Online – Yahoo Boys / My Letter To Ogun State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.