Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Letter To Ogun State Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Letter To Ogun State Government (969 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Ogun State Government by Oba1ni(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Ogun State Government,
Nigeria.

To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir/Madam,

CASH PAYMENT OF =N=15,500 CASH DUBIOUSLY COLLECTED FROM ME

I am writing this letter with a heart full of agony concerning my bitter experience with some staff of the ADO ODO LOCAL GOVERNMENT - SANGO IJOKO LCDA, please read my ordeal below;

I went to the company I work with (BaysWater Industries Limited) at Sango-Ota for installation of Speed Limiter, after it was installed I was advised to go on a road test, during the road test, I was about to make a U turn at a designated U-turn area with other vehicles, all of a sudden a man approached me to ask if I wanted to make a U-turn, I told him yes and before I knew what was going on, another man had already opened the side door and sat inside the vehicle beside me dragging the car keys with me from the ignition, they could not tell me what I did they were only saying we should lay by the road to settle it, they cajoled me to come down instead and as I did because I thought the passer by would be able to see if they were going to hurt me if peradventure they were armed rubbers because they dressed casually and no means to identify themselves, the first man immediately occupied the driver's seat and was about moving the vehicle then I immediately opened the back seat as it is a sales-van with goods inside. I decided to be calm to see what the end would be, perhaps they drove to ijoko road in a compound with a storey building but no office inside, they handed the keys to another man and told him something no one hears, the man ordered someone to book the vehicle for =N=15,500 after which the man gave the ticket to me to go and pay cash inside the building, when I looked at the invoice, the offence stated that I took one way (to my surprise, an offence I did not even commit) I was trying to let him understand what his people did was wrong, he was only saying I should go and use my ATM to withdraw money to pay.

I had no choice but to use someone's money which was with me to get the vehicle out because of the goods in the van which was on my account considering that I am being paid little despite I am a graduate.

I am using this medium to plead with the government of Ogun State to look into my issue and advise the staff of ADO ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, SONGO IJOKO LCDA to refund my money they dubiously collected from me.

My account detail is;
Account Name: ADERINOKUN SAMUEL FEMI
Account Number: 0071699377
Bank Name: DIAMOND BANK

I also attached some supportive pictures with this letter.

Thank You,
Aderinokun, Samuel Femi.

Re: My Letter To Ogun State Government by Funminicrown: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Ogun state is gradually sliding into anomie.

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHICS PHOTO: Inter-tribal Crisis On-going At Ile Ife. / Beware Of This Scam Alert. Not From Diamond Bank. (PICS) / PHOTOS: The Face Of The Evil Man, Who Murdered Hector, Winner Of Gulder Ultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.