Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Freelance Mobile application Developer For Ios And Windows - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Freelance Mobile application Developer For Ios And Windows (978 Views)

In Need Of Freelance Mobile App Developer / Urgent!!!!! Startup Company In Need Of an APP DEVELOPER For Ios And Android / How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Mobile application Developer For Ios And Windows by rahmanbadru: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2016
please we urgently need a freelance mobile developer for ios and windows in our organization.We are situated at onikan TBS. If you ae one pls kindly read this

The company is a telecoms and device company and they're looking for an experienced freelancing mobile app developer to design, develop and maintain Windows and iOS versions of an online social contest app. We need a passionate developer who wants to lead the development of our mobile app.

JOB DESCRIPTION

-Design and implement applications for mobile platforms (iOS, windows) connected to backend services.

-Work with 3rd party APIs and data sources, perform unit testing, troubleshooting/debugging.

-Provide leadership and creativity around functionality, user interface, and mobile user experience.

QUALIFICATIONS

- 3+ years iOS and Windows application development experience (building entire app from scratch)

- Related experience in software development with emphasis on 3rd party APIs and libraries, data and transaction services.

- Experience with REST and JSON, and HTTP/HTTPS protocols.

- Design knowledge on standards, trends, software development process and prototyping.

- Open to candidates with expertise in iOS and windows, but preference for a candidate able to handle both.

- Able to “own” app design and development from end-to-end.

- you are in charge to make things awesome and delivered on time!

If you know you're the one being referred to in the post and you'd love being interested in spear heading an exciting new project for our company.

kindly contact me via email tobilobabadrun@gmail.com or call 08080762182

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Take My Website Offline For Maintainance / The Oh! Moments / Help! My Customize And Widget Area Is Not Displaying In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.