Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Must Read: UNIFORM PLEASURE ($uper Er0tic) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: UNIFORM PLEASURE ($uper Er0tic) (1714 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / Must Read: Bra Boi [$uper Er0tic Story] / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: UNIFORM PLEASURE ($uper Er0tic) by noblepassmercy: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2016
The guys were in a jolly mood as they walked out of my tent, its not every day your general’s daughter tells you, there is a largely free day tomorrow since the General is going for a meeting with the president to brief him on our work so far against the insurgents.

Not really free, the free day to them meant they can chill a bit, but the strategy sessions with my dad’s deputies are way easier than usual, the mercs(mercenaries) were a bit overbearing but with him gone, the day would be lighter, hence makes it seem like a free day.

They all left the tent, as I watched how hunky dudes left my tent, wondering how big their dick were…the things my head harbours will get me in trouble soon.Its always a joy to watch some of these elite force guys, very tall and extra built, how I wish one of them would Bleep me over the table, holding me with the hard hands, and shoving the hard dick down my Kitty-Cat or mouth, I like it rough, Mr. Soldier, take no pity on me.

My mind drifted back and forth, as I was about to retire to my make-shift bed in my dad’s tent, I noticed one of the guys in the tent, it was Hakeem, the cutest of them. I got to know him my first day at the camp when I accidentally stepped on him, he had light brown eyes, fair a bit and the sexiest smile that would make any lady wet on the spot. Why is he a soldier, he should be selling his awesomeness in fitness magazine, or something more fun but then again what is sexier than an handsome hunk of a soldier, so he is in the right place.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/07/must-read-uniform-pleasure-uper-er0tic/
Re: Must Read: UNIFORM PLEASURE ($uper Er0tic) by cokhale(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
pls continue the good work

(1) (Reply)

Cupboard Of Skeletons / Today Is The 15th Anniversary Of Harry Potter / The Sweet Bitter Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.