Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. (624 Views)

27 C.ronaldo's 2013/2014. Achievements / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Conversation Between C.ronaldo And Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by Ikbobby(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
will the world cup be interesting without the likes of MESSI AND RONALDO as argentina lose to brazil nd portugal struggling to get a win in world cup qualifing matches.
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by MrCrackles(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yes. . .
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by TheSeeker(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
And who are these two divers? There's no doubt they're great players but why the unnecessary hype?
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by yousouph(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Why not, Other great players will be there. Kaka n' Kanu.lol
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
It doesn't matter if either or both of those two don't make it.
They had their chances over at least 10 games.
From the looks of things,ronaldo is looking the more likely to miss out,since portugal are fighting seriously to pip sweden for the play-off spot in their group.
If argentina finishes 5th,which is more than likely,they will have a play-off against a weak-ass opposition from oceania or asia.
Thouh I doubt if they'll be able to win going by their inept displays of late.
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by snokky(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
its very simple,

let them nationalize to a country that will qualify, do a plastic suregry and change their names,

thatz all buddy.

On a more serious note, i dont even give two potatoes whether they re there or not as far as i see my Kanu in SA, its no problem
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by Krayola2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
Who's idea was it to make Maradona coach? that is the billion dollar question . . .
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by yoji: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2009
they were at d last world cup and didnt do much so wats d big deal. yes we'l miss them a little but trust me there are other stars waiting on the wings to shine
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by chidyke77(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2009
I prefer argentina to portugal to b there.
Re: World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. by dipo2much(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
C.ronaldo playing for portugal is ordinary. If he cant help him team to qualify,then he isnt worth the hype

(1) (Reply)

The South African Story, Tales Of The Super Chicken. 2010 / Which Is More Harder:coaching Super Eagles Or Ruling Nigeria? / These Super Eagles Are Just Too Super For The 2010 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.