Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Blackberry Smartphones By December (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Blackberry Smartphones By December (pic) (667 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland / How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Blackberry Smartphones By December (pic) by orlaryhincah(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Hehehe, I got on my Whatsapp this morning to wish folks Happy New Month, and to my surprise Whatsapp pop up the message below. So blackberry users we have 6month left.

Happy New Month to every Nairalander!

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Blackberry Smartphones By December (pic) by ALAYORMII: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Hehehe, I got on my Whatsapp this morning to wish folks Happy New Month, and to my surprise Whatsapp pop up the message below. So blackberry users we have 6month left.

Happy New Month to every Nairalander!

It's been announced a while ago

Enjoy it while it lasts

(1) (Reply)

This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) / Kim Kardashian Expose Her Sexy Pants...(photo) / MR Nairaland's Piperson: Thoughts And Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.