Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

"You Will Be Inspired After Reading What This Nairalander Got To Say" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "You Will Be Inspired After Reading What This Nairalander Got To Say" (503 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter / A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Will Be Inspired After Reading What This Nairalander Got To Say" by Orlahwaley(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Greetings guys! Lemme quickly share this with you all..

Am olawale ezekiel, you know i have this great passion for music and beat making right since i was young. At 4 years, i can play any kinda beat with my mouth and it would be really funky.. cheesy
Gradually, i upgraded from (mouth beat making) to empty cans and bottles beat making.. My neighbors would be like, this young boy really has great passion for music. I was so determined to be a great drummer boy.. Would play in school for the national anthem and all, disturb the class with my beats by hitting the table. cheesy cheesy
So i moved to church and started with this Local Drum, yoruba's call it (ILU OLOWO) like seriously, i play that drum very well, i tried moving forward na, i was tired of playing the drum so i wanted to play that drum set. I was still too young, most of the people around me thinks m really too young to go into that, so i got nobody to encourage me. Was really sad and down, didnt give up still.. Kept practicing silently, would go there when nobody is around and play silently to my satisfaction, though "cain" is the consequences of disobedience back then. cheesy
I started playing for our church too and everyone was surprised on how the miracle really happened. There no power as great as being DETERMINED.. Some succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
Have graduated from my Empty Can & Bottles musical instruments to the LOCAL Drum and then to the Drum Set and now am making free beats with the advanced & latest TECHNOLOGY!
Tho am not sounding too professional like Masterkraft OnDebeat, Pheelz mr Producer, YoungJohn The Wicked Producer & others, but am still determined to give the world better instrumentals than what they've got.. I know failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
That PANGOLO boy is now a good music producer today! cheesy cheesy Great right? .... KINDLY HELP ME DOWNLOAD & SHARE THE BEAT I MADE TODAY! Its titled "BOUNCE" Please listen well and make good music. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Be Inspired After Reading What This Nairalander Got To Say" by Sirfrederick(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice
Link?

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Trainee At Xplug Technologies Limited / 3d Home Interior & Architecture Design Training / Increase Your Business Sales With Database Bulksms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.