Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing (845 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Hilarious: Hausa mum Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing - Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by robay(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
YORUBA MOTHERS!!!
Yorùbá mothers are the best when it comes to child
upbringing.
Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps:
IGBATI,

IFOTI,

IGBAJU,

IGBARUN,

IFORUN,

IFAKUN,

ILADI,

ABARA.

These slaps will make you think you were adopted.
IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly!
The beauty of IFOTI is that you will confess your sins
on the spot.
IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose
those who committed the crime with you without
hesitation.
ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new
pants.
Now ABARA is the worst.
Apart from all these, we have an advanced one which
is called IGBAJU OLOYI.
When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and
your head will go into "auto-search" as you'll be
looking for what hit you.
This will make you do all the actions of the other
slaps aforementioned at once!
OH! IGBAJU OLOYI! It can reset someone to 3D
(DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT). She will say let's go home
and you will say it's in my pocket ma.
God bless our parents for the good upbringing.
If you were brought up in Yoruba land, regardless of
how caring your mother was, you'd have
encountered one of these slaps. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by rhymaster: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Trying to be funny but this is trash! So it means that other peoples and languages don't have any of these right or you're just ignorant, you don't know what it is called in their language?

1 Like

Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by robay(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2016
rhymaster:
Trying to be funny but this is thrash!
carry your frustration go enter fire Jor, Ode! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by omoharry(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by conspeaker(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2016
igbaju oloyi is an electric slap, if u've ever been a recipient u'll testify to it instantaneos hypnotizing effect
Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by Huasamafia1: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Rubbish Yoruba mothers are very dirty ....i

1 Like

Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by robay(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Huasamafia1:
go hug transformer nah undecided #akindindinrin omo.
Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by spawnx: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Yorùbá Mothers Are The Best When It Comes To Child Upbringing by Amicable24: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
rhymaster:
Trying to be funny but this is trash! So it means that other peoples and languages don't have any of these right or you're just ignorant, you don't know what it is called in their language?
Huh undecided undecided undecided Why bashing on someone else's creativity? Oya form ur own with ur language tongue

robay:
carry your frustration go enter fire Jor, Ode! undecided
That's harsh nur embarassed embarassed

Huasamafia1:
Wetin I go tell u?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Stop Hating Pleeeeeaaaaaaaseeee wink wink

Op, nice one jor, though I dnt really understand d words u posted up there but I can feel d pain of ppl who receive such.. Thanks to u for further explaining grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Favouritism Amongst Siblings. / She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! / Breaking: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke Risk 10 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.