Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue (34836 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Yankeeboi2(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
So here is what happened ,Nollywood actress and producer Omoni Oboli shared this BTS photo from her new movie on Instagram and a fan commented saying actress Chioma Apotha looks like the oldest in the pic above and also has a very STINCKING altitude/manners ..That didnt go well with Chioma's voltron,Omoni Oboli as she took out time to reply the fan,making it clear that no one ever insults her friend...............
P.S...All these celebrities makes my work so easy...lol.

https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/07/drama-alert-fan-insults-chioma-apotha.html

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by mhizroyalty: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2016
good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by axortedbabe(f): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2016
But wetin d agbaya talk na true

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by petz(f): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by jendy36(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
both played maturity

8 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chioma is actually very rude after watching her on that ultimate show I just knew she is rude.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by floragregs(f): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
But wetin d agbaya talk na true
that gulder ultimate search thing happened many years ago for crying out loud! No matter nice you think you are, u must have been rude once or twice! Why judge her because of a TV show? Her close friend said she's nice. Who can know her better than close frnds? Abeg make una free the decent woman biko

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by floragregs(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maxineng:
Chioma is actually very rude after watching her on that ultimate show I just knew she is rude.
I can as well say u are very judgemental from this ur post, without even meeting you, how do u feel now?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't know why people can't mind their business. As if the heat isn't bad enough

23 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by passionate88: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
sad cool sad

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Pyno30: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just that?

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by olufoluke: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Insults everywhere!
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by boss1310(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
am only concerned about ufuoma.hmm that's how I want a woman to look not all these fat nyash everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by sbabimbola(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Social Media handles are turning to market square gradually.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by helphelp: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
All of una don chop belleful na...

4 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by oodua1stson: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Most of them hv crap attitude so not surprising
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by orumaruth11(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
*walks outta thread
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by sbabimbola(f): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Attitude determines altitude they say....
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by olarhtunji(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't care if she's rude or not....I don't Furck with her
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by guntranno(f): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
And this making front page?

Truth about what I heard of lolosticker...

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by vicstar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
• • • • • People can die ontop matter ehnn cry naija sef... sad

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by 9ja4show: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
The fan self come apologise for the comment too chaii..

Oxford dictionary should please replace the world "foolish " we found a new name and its "agbajoy"

4 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
floragregs:
that gulder ultimate search thing happened many years ago for crying out loud! No matter nice you think you are, u must have been rude once or twice! Why judge her because of a TV show? Her close friend said she's nice. Who can know her better than close frnds? Abeg make una free the decent woman biko

Why does everyone think she is rude?
What happened in the show? Who was she rude to?

3 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by goryorhal(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na news b this ?

Na wa ooh .. NL don turn to another thing ..

cc: seun
E go better make you kuku sell NL since we no dey read any reasonable matter again.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Which one b d chioma there
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by dayotemison: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
not cool
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by LesbianBoy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bad attitude or not, I don't care! She is fine and fvcking sexy! I mean, have y'all seen her ass? Its big!!!!!! Ukwu!
shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures) / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.