Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Car Crime And How Polices Respond (the Comic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Crime And How Polices Respond (the Comic) (451 Views)

Photos: Abia Will Be Rid Of Crime And Criminals...dr Ikpeazu / If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do? / Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Crime And How Polices Respond (the Comic) by Blessedwhite(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is a police story in the heart of Edo state. A AUDI TIGER FACE GREEN COLOR registration number AGB238HU was snatched. I report to the police but they told me to publish it in the media that their hands are tired. Help me save my car.
Call me for useful information about the above description. 08168604694

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful!! New Strategies Utilized By Criminals To Rob Lagos Residents (must R / Man Flees As Lover Dies In Lagos Hotel / Another Robbery At Camp, Funaab. #savefunaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.