Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

In Need Of Financial Partner For Car Wash Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Financial Partner For Car Wash Business (409 Views)

I Need A Financial Partner To Execute An LPO That Wil Run For 12months / I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months / Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm in need of a financial partner to begin a lucrative car wash business with. I have done a 3 months research that will enable me make maximum profit in the business. I have found an ideal location as this is the most important factor to ensure success. This business can easily make you millions yearly. Willing investors should reach me via kleinuduh@gmail.com I don't want to post my number here for security reasons. Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

VSO Organize Free Seminal For Youth In Lagos, To Mark UN Int. Youth Day (Photo) / Investment Location For The Prime Student Apartments... / 5 Things You Need To Do Now To Have Money And The Time To Enjoy It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.